- BAK ProCap Bed Caps are custom-molded to a precise fit on your truck with BAK's computer-controlled process
- Made from the highest-quality 100% UV-protected Centrex ABS for durable impact protection that's warp-resistant
- Are a great match for your under-the-rail spray-on or drop-in bed liner
- Precision-molded fit makes for easy, no-hassle installation using heavy-duty mounting tape—no cutting or drilling
- BAK provides plenty of heavy-duty 3M mounting tape for tight, wobble-free installation—up to 16 feet of tape per rail!
- ABS material is ready to paint right out of the box for a completely customized look
- Work well with camper shells, tonneau covers, toolboxes and utility racks
- Equipped with holes for nearly all trucks with stake pockets
- Will not rub-off or otherwise damage your truck bed rail paint
- Your BAK ProCaps Bed Caps are covered by a 1-year warranty
BAK ProCap Bed Caps take truck bed protection to a new level. By covering your bed rails with molded heavy-duty ABS plastic, ProCaps guard your pickup from unsightly scratches, gouges and dings. ProCaps are warp and impact-resistant, plus they're safe for the paint they protect.
Right out of the box and onto your truck, you'll notice that BAK ProCaps are naturals for your bed rails. That custom look hails from BAK's computer-controlled cutting and thermoforming process, creating an unparalleled fit on the rails. Along with the precise fit comes easy installation. BAK includes a generous amount of heavy-duty 3M mounting tape for locking your ProCap Bed Caps down to the rails in minutes-no cutting or drilling required.
For an even greater customized appearance, BAK ProCaps come ready to paint for matching to your exterior color. And, they work nicely with camper shells, tonneau covers, toolboxes and utility racks. Your BAK ProCap Bed Caps carry a 1-year warranty.
BAK ProCap Bed Caps Customer Reviews
480 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe B (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2015 1:50 AM
Thought they were nice,good fit and easy to put on,should of been a little cheaper I thought.
Reviewed by John M (HOPE, RI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 30, 2014 8:46 AM
The Bed Caps look great and they work perfectly with the BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover. My truck is now ready to take on our New England winter!
Reviewed by Don R (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2014 6:10 AM
Bought these for a 2003 Dodge ram 1500.Very slow shipping after placing order. I received the new bedcaps and noticed right away the backing on the tape was falling off. Very thin plastic caps. They were a horrible fit and had to be trimmed to get them to lay halfway flat. Very poor quality and very wavy looking
BAK ProCap Bed Caps
- Ships Between 2/06 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?