- BAK ProCap Bed Caps are custom-molded to a precise fit on your truck with BAK's computer-controlled process
- Made from the highest-quality 100% UV-protected Centrex ABS for durable impact protection that's warp-resistant
- Are a great match for your under-the-rail spray-on or drop-in bed liner
- Precision-molded fit makes for easy, no-hassle installation using heavy-duty mounting tape—no cutting or drilling
- BAK provides plenty of heavy-duty 3M mounting tape for tight, wobble-free installation—up to 16 feet of tape per rail!
- ABS material is ready to paint right out of the box for a completely customized look
- Work well with camper shells, tonneau covers, toolboxes and utility racks
- Equipped with holes for nearly all trucks with stake pockets
- Will not rub-off or otherwise damage your truck bed rail paint
- Your BAK ProCaps Bed Caps are covered by a 1-year warranty
BAK ProCap Bed Caps take truck bed protection to a new level. By covering your bed rails with molded heavy-duty ABS plastic, ProCaps guard your pickup from unsightly scratches, gouges and dings. ProCaps are warp and impact-resistant, plus they're safe for the paint they protect.
Right out of the box and onto your truck, you'll notice that BAK ProCaps are naturals for your bed rails. That custom look hails from BAK's computer-controlled cutting and thermoforming process, creating an unparalleled fit on the rails. Along with the precise fit comes easy installation. BAK includes a generous amount of heavy-duty 3M mounting tape for locking your ProCap Bed Caps down to the rails in minutes-no cutting or drilling required.
For an even greater customized appearance, BAK ProCaps come ready to paint for matching to your exterior color. And, they work nicely with camper shells, tonneau covers, toolboxes and utility racks. Your BAK ProCap Bed Caps carry a 1-year warranty.
BAK ProCap Bed Caps Customer Reviews
477 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don R (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 6:10 AM
Bought these for a 2003 Dodge ram 1500.Very slow shipping after placing order. I received the new bedcaps and noticed right away the backing on the tape was falling off. Very thin plastic caps. They were a horrible fit and had to be trimmed to get them to lay halfway flat. Very poor quality and very wavy looking
Reviewed by Eric W (MONROEVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Dec 02, 2014 8:28 PM
These bed caps are great. They arrived surprisingly quick and match my drop in bed liner perfectly. The only complaint I had was trying to remove those pesky red strips that cover the adhesive. The back side of a pocket knife made it a lot easier. Also, be very careful when placing these on your truck. Once they are on, it is extremely difficult to adjust them if you happen to misalign them. Great product overall.
Reviewed by timothy j (Milton, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Oct 15, 2014 3:51 AM
They are exactly what they are, they fit great!! I decided the first one went on so easy why prefit the second one. Not so easy to take off and straighten. Got it off replaced tape. Prefit looks great!!
Reviewed by Donnie L (CELINA, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 22, 2014 3:15 PM
I chose these bed rail caps because they matched the factory tail gate cap. They fit perfectly and look nice on the truck. I wish I had put these on much sooner. GM truck bed rails are very soft and will bend from leaning on them.
BAK ProCap Bed Caps
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?