- Dee Zee Bed Rails are custom-made to the dimensions of your year, make and model truck
- Crafted from strong 1.9" stainless steel tubing for great tie-down capacity
- Features a mirror-polished finish
- Fast, no-drill installation to the stake pockets for most truck models
- Your Dee Zee Bed Rails carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shine `em up for a fresh look and style. Dee Zee Bed Rails are ideal for use as a sturdy hitching post and as the latest piece in your truck's style puzzle. With a bright, mirror-polished finish, these stainless steel truck bed rails fit right in with the rest of your truck's accessories.
Dee Zee Bed Rails get their strength from thick, 1.9" diameter stainless steel tubing with turned-down ends and rubber gaskets for a seamless union with the top of your truck bed. This set of truck bed rails bolts to the stake pockets of most trucks with no drilling required. Best of all, your Dee Zee Bed Rails carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Our 9+ Dee Zee Bed Rails customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- Dee Zee Bed Rails will not fit truck beds with toolboxes at the cab
- No drilling required for standard 6ft. and 8ft. truck beds with two open stake pockets. Shorter beds with only one open pocket will require drilling at one end
Dee Zee Bed Rails Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg T (RINGGOLD, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 06, 2017 6:41 AM
Quick service, good price, excellent fit and install. Looks Great on my 2016 F150!
Reviewed by CRAIG E. F (ALPINE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2016 2:29 PM
I am the customer that ordered rails of another manufacture, I had three sets of rails shipped and returned because they did not fit my 2012 Chevy extended cab with 6' 7'' bed. The Dee Zee rails FIT perfect and were a snap to install. I want to THANK Auto Anything for there help through this frustrating deal. We got the job done. The truck looks Great now.
Reviewed by Charles C C (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 23, 2016 2:15 PM
Quality and looks of these bed rails is superb. Installation is quick and a snap. Everything fit perfectly. Have only been on my pickup for a week and have gotten a lot of positive comments. Would recommend these to everyone. Love 'em.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?