- Dee Zee Bed Rails are custom-made to the dimensions of your year, make and model truck
- Crafted from strong 1.9" stainless steel tubing for great tie-down capacity
- Features a mirror-polished finish
- Fast, no-drill installation to the stake pockets for most truck models
- Your Dee Zee Bed Rails carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shine `em up for a fresh look and style. Dee Zee Bed Rails are ideal for use as a sturdy hitching post and as the latest piece in your truck's style puzzle. With a bright, mirror-polished finish, these stainless steel truck bed rails fit right in with the rest of your truck's accessories.
Dee Zee Bed Rails get their strength from thick, 1.9" diameter stainless steel tubing with turned-down ends and rubber gaskets for a seamless union with the top of your truck bed. This set of truck bed rails bolts to the stake pockets of most trucks with no drilling required. Best of all, your Dee Zee Bed Rails carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Our 9+ Dee Zee Bed Rails customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- Dee Zee Bed Rails will not fit truck beds with toolboxes at the cab
- No drilling required for standard 6ft. and 8ft. truck beds with two open stake pockets. Shorter beds with only one open pocket will require drilling at one end
Dee Zee Bed Rails Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 09, 2015 6:04 AM
For the money these bed rails can't be beat. Very easy to install and look great!!
Reviewed by cory s (West Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2014 9:08 PM
If you have a tonneau cover takes adapting and new parts to install. My 13 Silverado took 15 Min. My 14 took 7 hours and $30 in New parts to adapt. Also got defective bracket been waiting 10 days for replacement from deezee still waiting.
Dee Zee Bed Rails
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?