- Safeguard your bed rails from scratches, dings and gouges with Dee Zee's Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps
- Completely custom-made for a perfect fit onto your specific year, make and model truck
- Wrought from heavy-duty 16-guage stainless steel
- Painstakingly polished to a reflective shine
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Include a hidden-mount bolt pack for a sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Your Dee Zee Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Shifting cargo can nick, gouge and scrape your truck's vulnerable bed rails. More than just unsightly, this damage to your paint will eventually lead to rust and one very large bill from the body shop. Protect your truck's vulnerable bed rails in style with Dee Zee's Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps. Like body armor for your rig, these bed caps are completely custom-built and can withstand almost any abuse.
For a solid line of defense that also looks great, Dee Zee crafts your Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps from rugged 16-gauge stainless steel. No other metal even comes close to matching stainless' strength and resistance to rust. Plus, the Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps are meticulously buffed for a mirror shine you can shave in.
There's no wimpy strip of tape holding your Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps in place. Instead, a series of hidden bolts anchor these caps down for a shift-free fit. Though stake pocket holes are optional, every pair comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rodney t (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2014 9:05 PM
Heavy duty steel but could have been heavier with more stake pockets to be more functional for crazy heavy duty workers like me and my truck! Overall very good value. Scratches yes, dents hard to make in nice thickness.
Reviewed by Wayne D (JONESBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2013 1:17 PM
1bed cap scratched at 2 places, missing spacers that were needed to make fit correctly.
Reviewed by Rodney F (Michigan, ND) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2013 5:27 AM
THEY LOOOKED OK BUT THEY WHEE BENT WRONG SO TO MAKE THEM FIT TIGHT AGAINST THE BOX SIDE YOU HAD TO PUT SPACERS BETWEEN THE LIP OF THE BOX AND THE EDGE OF THE BED CAPS WHEN YOU SCREWED THEM ON
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?