- The Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit on your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap wraps over the top of your front bed rail to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-treaded aluminum
- Installed with 3M adhesive for a secure fit
- Team up your Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap with Dee Zee's matching Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Install Guide (PDF)
- Dee Zee covers your Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
No matter how carefully you load your cargo, one false move can lead to nicks, dents and scrapes. More than just unsightly, this damage to your paintjob may cause a bad case of rust, and one large invoice from the body shop. Protect your truck bed (and wallet) with Dee Zee's Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap.
The Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap's strength, durability and steely good looks stem from the metal it's made from-heavy-gauge slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum.
The Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your rig. Plus, the metal is buffed to a lustrous Polished finish
Your Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap installs securely, comes with all mounting hardware and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap.
- The Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap only covers the top rail section of your front bed rail. The matching side bed rail caps and tailgate cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Front Bed Cap Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arthur K (Valley Center, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2015 8:27 PM
This bed cap will fit any dodge bed .looks super and ez to install well worth the price like any of the dee zee products . One happy camper here thanks and keep up the good work. Mr k.
Reviewed by Renee L (Tamarac, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Dec 19, 2011 6:41 AM
Perfect fit, install took 3 minutes, with minor drilling, very HAPPY with the look and fit. I also ordered the side bed caps, same style, and fit was not perfect like the front bed cap was.
Reviewed by Mindy C (Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2009 8:03 AM
The brite tread is as advertised. I am amazed that you were able to ship it for free and that it arrived in 2 days or less. I ordered on a Sunday nite and got it Tuesday before noon!
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?