- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your specific year, make and model
- Gives you complete coverage of your tailgate—from the top edge all the way down to its base
- The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector's full coverage stops shifting cargo from destroying your vulnerable cargo bay door
- Wrought from thick, durable slabs of heavy-gauge aluminum, and finished with an eye-catching diamond-tread
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is available in multiple finishes
- For the ultimate protection, pair your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector with a set of Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps and the Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Utilizes a sturdy 3M adhesive and a bolt-down mount for shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your tailgate has to put up with a lot of abuse-freight dragging across it, timber crashing down on it and, finally, being slammed shut against overfull loads. Give your cargo bay door complete protection against dents, grazes and nicks with Dee Zee's Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is fully custom-designed for a precise fit onto your truck. Your entire tailgate is protected-from the top edge down to the base. That way, you're always covered when your cargo decides to start sliding around.
Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum, your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector can withstand even the most punishing conditions. Plus, the diamond-tread finish adds a tough edge to your truck's presence.
Available in multiple finishes and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
Dee Zee Full Tailgate Protector Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rhonda w (Cottonwood, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2015 6:59 PM
Used it to cover up a not so good spray on bed liner. Looks really nice along with the top side rails. striped out one screw on the tail gate protector, my own fault. Easy to install and looks nice.
Reviewed by Michael S (Cleveland, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Jun 30, 2015 12:52 PM
I thing the product looks good, but thought that it should have been made of thicker material. Lots of stuff passes over a tailgate and damage will occur. For the weight of the material, I thought it somewhat overpriced. I will recommend the product to others, while letting them know that it's mostly for looks.
Reviewed by Timothy D (Lyndhurst, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2015 5:36 AM
Excellent product, many ask where I Bought it, Did have to screw it down as tape did not hold.
Reviewed by jeff l (Tallassee, AL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jan 27, 2015 8:32 PM
Installed perfectly over oem cap. Needs screw placement holes along bottom edge.
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?