- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your specific year, make and model
- Gives you complete coverage of your tailgate—from the top edge all the way down to its base
- The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector's full coverage stops shifting cargo from destroying your vulnerable cargo bay door
- Wrought from thick, durable slabs of heavy-gauge aluminum, and finished with an eye-catching diamond-tread
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is available in multiple finishes
- For the ultimate protection, pair your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector with a set of Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps and the Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Utilizes a sturdy 3M adhesive and a bolt-down mount for shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your tailgate has to put up with a lot of abuse-freight dragging across it, timber crashing down on it and, finally, being slammed shut against overfull loads. Give your cargo bay door complete protection against dents, grazes and nicks with Dee Zee's Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is fully custom-designed for a precise fit onto your truck. Your entire tailgate is protected-from the top edge down to the base. That way, you're always covered when your cargo decides to start sliding around.
Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum, your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector can withstand even the most punishing conditions. Plus, the diamond-tread finish adds a tough edge to your truck's presence.
Available in multiple finishes and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
Dee Zee Full Tailgate Protector Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve T (Tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Sep 24, 2015 1:34 PM
First it was delivered two houses down, second-the box had gaps at both ends so it had NO hardware. Then it wasn't wrapped in anything, no packaging to protect it so 2 out of the 4 corners were bent! It's pretty thin and I was able to flatten it out and came up with my own hardware to secure it and yes at the bottom as well.
Reviewed by Bruce T (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Sep 02, 2015 5:29 AM
First one came in damaged and was immediately replaced. The directions are vague but installation is not difficult. Looks much better than previous product or the OE.
Reviewed by rhonda w (Cottonwood, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2015 6:59 PM
Used it to cover up a not so good spray on bed liner. Looks really nice along with the top side rails. striped out one screw on the tail gate protector, my own fault. Easy to install and looks nice.
Reviewed by Michael S (Cleveland, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Jun 30, 2015 12:52 PM
I thing the product looks good, but thought that it should have been made of thicker material. Lots of stuff passes over a tailgate and damage will occur. For the weight of the material, I thought it somewhat overpriced. I will recommend the product to others, while letting them know that it's mostly for looks.
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?