- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your specific year, make and model
- Gives you complete coverage of your tailgate—from the top edge all the way down to its base
- The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector's full coverage stops shifting cargo from destroying your vulnerable cargo bay door
- Wrought from thick, durable slabs of heavy-gauge aluminum, and finished with an eye-catching diamond-tread
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is available in multiple finishes
- For the ultimate protection, pair your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector with a set of Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps and the Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Utilizes a sturdy 3M adhesive and a bolt-down mount for shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your tailgate has to put up with a lot of abuse-freight dragging across it, timber crashing down on it and, finally, being slammed shut against overfull loads. Give your cargo bay door complete protection against dents, grazes and nicks with Dee Zee's Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
The Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector is fully custom-designed for a precise fit onto your truck. Your entire tailgate is protected-from the top edge down to the base. That way, you're always covered when your cargo decides to start sliding around.
Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum, your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector can withstand even the most punishing conditions. Plus, the diamond-tread finish adds a tough edge to your truck's presence.
Available in multiple finishes and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector.
Dee Zee Full Tailgate Protector Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (LIHUE, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2016 6:30 PM
My 08 ram 1500 4x4 hemi sport model had the rear spoiler on the tail gate. After I removed it and put on the Dee Zee, the lip didn't extend far enough to cover the 4 screw holes. So....I screwed in the Dee Zee, which fit fine. And then I put the spoiler on top of the Dee Zee, and screwed it back on, using the existing holes. Looks pretty good! That Dee Zee is solid enough to take a beating.
Reviewed by tom h (DOYLESTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Jan 28, 2016 4:15 PM
very thin material. had this on my tailgate for less than two weeks and itd already showing signs of wear! I had the plastic bedliner tailgate protector on for 15yrs and still looks new.Will probably put plastic one back on. wasted $120.00 for cheap alumn.
Reviewed by Harry W C (Elizabethtown, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-350 — Oct 13, 2015 3:38 AM
i chose the black for something different. fit right over the factory protector. no problem. beautiful. have had several goog commets.
Reviewed by Steve T (Tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2015 1:34 PM
First it was delivered two houses down, second-the box had gaps at both ends so it had NO hardware. Then it wasn't wrapped in anything, no packaging to protect it so 2 out of the 4 corners were bent! It's pretty thin and I was able to flatten it out and came up with my own hardware to secure it and yes at the bottom as well.
Reviewed by Bruce T (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Sep 02, 2015 5:29 AM
First one came in damaged and was immediately replaced. The directions are vague but installation is not difficult. Looks much better than previous product or the OE.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?