- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit onto your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap wraps over the top of your factory tailgate cap to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-treaded aluminum
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap features a 3M adhesive mount (screws also included if needed)—serving up a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Even normal, everyday use of your tailgate can lead to nicks, dents and scrapes. Besides being unsightly, this damage to your paintjob can lead to a nasty case of rust, and one large invoice from the body shop. Protect your truck bed (and wallet) with Dee Zee's Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap's strength, durability and steely good looks stem from the metal it's made from-heavy-gauge slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your rig. Plus, you get to choose between two rugged finishes: the Polished BriteGuard or sleek Black-Tread.
Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap installs securely using 3M adhesive (screws also included if needed). What's more, your Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy M (HUTCHINSON, KS) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Aug 18, 2016 10:22 AM
This went on very easily. Pushed on and screwed in 4 screws on back to hold.
Reviewed by Terry A (Cheyenne, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jul 29, 2016 7:01 AM
I bought one and put in on my truck tailgate last week. It has not fallen off yet.
Reviewed by Joseph E A (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jul 28, 2016 9:11 AM
I was very pleased with how fast I got my order and how easy it was to install.
Reviewed by Cameron B (SAWYER, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Jul 08, 2016 12:35 PM
As it appeared in the pictures I assumed it would be a replacement for the factory tailgate cap. Instead it is a cover that fits over the factory cover. I am also disappointed in how much of the tailgate it covers. In the pictures it looked like it reached down a couple of inches but as I measured it only reaches down one inch while the factory cover went down 3 inches. Very disappointed this product didn't come as it appeared..
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?