- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit onto your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap wraps over the top of your factory tailgate cap to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-treaded aluminum
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap features a 3M adhesive mount (screws also included if needed)—serving up a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Even normal, everyday use of your tailgate can lead to nicks, dents and scrapes. Besides being unsightly, this damage to your paintjob can lead to a nasty case of rust, and one large invoice from the body shop. Protect your truck bed (and wallet) with Dee Zee's Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap's strength, durability and steely good looks stem from the metal it's made from-heavy-gauge slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your rig. Plus, you get to choose between two rugged finishes: the Polished BriteGuard or sleek Black-Tread.
Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap installs securely using 3M adhesive (screws also included if needed). What's more, your Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
155 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin A (Swannanoa, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 11, 2017 6:35 AM
Appearance and fit excellent picture did not show what I received. I expected it to roll down the back edge of the tailgate towards the bumper but it stops short. Not unhappy just wish it would have bent down to show it off.
Reviewed by Mike P (Fruita, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Mar 24, 2017 4:36 AM
I thought hey this looks good. That's where it stopped. Placing it on the vehicle is simple. I painted mine black as the rest of the plastic is black. Needless to say, I use my truck, this cap dings easily. I guess I should have such high expectations.
Reviewed by Nicholas P (ESTACADA, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2017 8:20 PM
easy install, looks great and covered my dents that's I had on my tailgate and cleaned up the look a lot!
Reviewed by brandon b (FORT MYERS, FL) — Dec 27, 2016 5:23 AM
Product came fast but disappointed as many reviews stated. It did not provided the sticker strips to keep the cap down and they give you 4 screws but only two drill holes.
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?