- The Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit onto your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap wraps over the top of your factory tailgate cap to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-treaded aluminum
- The Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap features a 3M adhesive mount (screws also included if needed)—serving up a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Even normal, everyday use of your tailgate can lead to nicks, dents and scrapes. Besides being unsightly, this damage to your paintjob can lead to a nasty case of rust, and one large invoice from the body shop. Protect your truck bed (and wallet) with Dee Zee's Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap.
The Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap's strength, durability and steely good looks stem from the metal it's made from-heavy-gauge slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum.
The Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your rig. Plus, you get to choose between two rugged finishes: the Polished BriteGuard or sleek Black-Tread.
Your Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap installs securely using 3M adhesive (screws also included if needed). What's more, your Dee Zee Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap.
- The Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linwood L (Watertown, NY) — Tuesday at 4:00 AM
Finished off my diamond plate bed perfectly!! Five minutes to install, and super rigid upon tape setup. Awesome product!!!!!
Reviewed by pamela d (Culpeper, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2015 5:38 AM
Great product. Made my older truck look incredible. With the price I could easily afford to do it.
Reviewed by Edward M (HARRISBURG, NC) — Jan 07, 2015 6:34 AM
Shipped well-protected in triangular box. Did not fit perfectly on my 65 F100 but I expected that. The cap has 3/4" flat area at top and the 65 tailgate comes to a point. I covered the inside tailgate with 3/8" rubber bed liner I bought for the bed and ran it completely under the inside flap of cap to snug up the top. Not a custom fit but close enough, most wouldn't know. Not real heavy but protects against scratches, nicks and rust just fine. Good quality and value to price.
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Tailgate Cap
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?