- The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit on your truck's exact year, make and model
- Puts up a sturdy line of defense against costly dents, dings and scrapes caused by normal, everyday use
- Forged from heavyweight 16-gauge stainless steel for superior strength and near immunity to rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Its mirror polish brings out the steely attitude of your truck
- Features a sturdy bolt-down mount for a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Since your tailgate sees a lot of action, give it the protection it deserves with Dee Zee's Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap. With this tough cap on the job, your truck's bed is defended against dings, chips and scrapes.
Your Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is a tough barrier against more than just scuffing. It's built from premium 16-gauge stainless steel, so it has a natural defense against rust, corrosion and oxidation.
For a perfect fit and easy installation, your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for your specific truck. Using a series of concealed bolts and some minor drilling, your new Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap mounts secure and stays put.
The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap looks great with the matching Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps or by itself. And, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap.
- The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary M (YOUNGTOWN, AZ) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-250 — Jun 28, 2015 10:00 AM
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is a great value for the price! Was easy to install after drilling the four holes in tailgate. The fit of the tailgate cap could be better for my make and model.
Reviewed by Mark K (Gurnee, IL) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — May 31, 2015 5:08 AM
Was a perfect fit and the quality was top notch. The ease of ordering as well as competitively priced will keep me as an Autoanything customer.
Reviewed by Irvin J (Rockmart, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 27, 2014 7:05 PM
I bought this as a replacement for a broken plastic cap. The product description does NOT indicate anywhere that I looked that the stainless glues to the plastic, so now I'm stuck with having to buy the plastic cap as well. If I do that, I don't need the stainless cap - wasted money and time!
Reviewed by Yoke Ian F (Kailua Kona, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Oct 22, 2013 10:04 PM
The Tailgate Cap came within 3 days of ordering and fit perfectly - easy install - couldn't be happier. Will be ordering from the same manufacturer part for my other trucks. LOVED the Customer Service of AutoAnything - Ian Foo - Kona, Hawaii
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?