- The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit on your truck's exact year, make and model
- Puts up a sturdy line of defense against costly dents, dings and scrapes caused by normal, everyday use
- Forged from heavyweight 16-gauge stainless steel for superior strength and near immunity to rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Its mirror polish brings out the steely attitude of your truck
- Features a sturdy bolt-down mount for a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Since your tailgate sees a lot of action, give it the protection it deserves with Dee Zee's Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap. With this tough cap on the job, your truck's bed is defended against dings, chips and scrapes.
Your Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is a tough barrier against more than just scuffing. It's built from premium 16-gauge stainless steel, so it has a natural defense against rust, corrosion and oxidation.
For a perfect fit and easy installation, your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for your specific truck. Using a series of concealed bolts and some minor drilling, your new Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap mounts secure and stays put.
The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap looks great with the matching Stainless Steel Side Bed Caps or by itself. And, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap.
- The Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Irvin J (Rockmart, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 27, 2014 7:05 PM
I bought this as a replacement for a broken plastic cap. The product description does NOT indicate anywhere that I looked that the stainless glues to the plastic, so now I'm stuck with having to buy the plastic cap as well. If I do that, I don't need the stainless cap - wasted money and time!
Reviewed by Yoke Ian F (Kailua Kona, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Oct 22, 2013 10:04 PM
The Tailgate Cap came within 3 days of ordering and fit perfectly - easy install - couldn't be happier. Will be ordering from the same manufacturer part for my other trucks. LOVED the Customer Service of AutoAnything - Ian Foo - Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed by Michael B (Sebastian, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Viper — Apr 09, 2013 5:21 AM
I could not find a metal black tailgate cap.I went on line and found that you had a stainless one for at least 30.00 to 50.00 dollars less than anyone else. I was able to biy it send it out to be sandblasted and powered coated black to match my rails on my cover for the bed of the truck. It cost me 53.00 dollars to have this done. I now have as much in this cap as the most expensive S/S cap that listed over 100.00 dollars. Thanks Auto Anything!!
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Tailgate Cap
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?