- For maximum top-of-the-bed protection, treat your truck to Putco Tonneau Skins Bed Caps
- Custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model truck
- Designed to work with tonneau covers—no installation hassles
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Replaces factory bed cap
- Made from NeveRust™ 17-gauge stainless steel to give a sleek mirror finish
- Easy no-drill installation uses pre-applied red 3M tape
- Precision fit with or without stake pocket holes
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Don't leave your truck bed rails vulnerable to scratches, dings and dents—keep them protected with Putco Tonneau Skins Bed Caps. Custom-crafted to fit your exact year, make and model, these Putco bed caps deliver complete bed rail coverage that looks like it's straight from the factory.
The Putco Tonneau Skins Bed Caps are built tough from NeveRust™ 17-gauge stainless steel that offers a sleek mirror finish. Plus, they're available with or without stake pocket holes. Even better, these caps are designed to work hassle-free with tonneau covers. What's more, Putco Tonneau Skins Bed Caps don't require any drilling—they install easily with pre-applied 3M tape. And, Putco backs the tonneau truck bed caps with a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Tonneau Skins Bed Caps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by shane s (erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 02, 2011 5:56 AM
Great finish, easy enough to install. One minor complaint is I am disappointed that the caps don't have a better fit to the bed especially at tailgate end.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?