- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
191 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lon H (CAMBRIDGE, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 24, 2016 4:01 AM
I really like these protectors on my vehicle and have them on my daily driver also. The only thing that kept my rating from being a 5 is that they got bent in shipping and it left a kink in both sides. Also found this set more difficult to install than the first set.
Reviewed by Daniel L (FOND DU LAC, WI) — May 11, 2016 11:53 AM
Fantastic product. I recommend getting someone to help you with installation. Once the adhesive sticks it is pretty solid. I've had this for roughly 2 weeks on my truck and it has held up well.
Reviewed by Mary B (MANCHESTER, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy C/K 1500 — Apr 25, 2016 8:03 AM
These bedrail caps fit good, look good, and were easy to install. I also like the clips that help keep you from ripping these loose while pulling something from the bed.
Reviewed by Robert T (Barnesville, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Apr 17, 2016 1:14 PM
Inside rails differed by 1/4"; close look will reveal this difference. This doesn't detract from quality and is cosmetic only. Otherwise OK
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?