- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
149 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher D (Millstadt, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Dec 07, 2014 8:16 PM
They are a very good product ,, easy to install and they look like they came from the factory .. Thank you auto anything for the great pricing and a great product ....
Reviewed by Alan B (INVERNESS, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Oct 21, 2014 9:12 AM
Well made , nice quality . I am not one for free advertising , but the Emblem ads a nice touch of class .One note make sure you have a extra set of hands when installing . (once it sticks that`s it)
Reviewed by Fred L (Grayville, IL) — Oct 10, 2014 7:02 PM
returned item due to defect with glue tape. Was told would be a three day turn around. Three days have come and gone still no caps go figure. Could use a little help.
Reviewed by Dylan S (MORTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2014 3:39 PM
I've have a lot of small scratches and other imperfections on the top of my truck bed, and I ordered a pair of truck bed rail caps to cover them up and improve the look of my pickup. The rail caps only lasted about 1 year and they started to warp and peel up. Then I replaced them with these Bushwacker bedrail caps and day and night difference!! These have great adhesive tape that extend the full length of the truck bed!! Perfect fit! Just a great product in general! Thanks!
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?