- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
371 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn W (BEREA, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2015 3:39 AM
These bed rails look great! Installation was easy and took no time. The only issue I have is that the stake holes do not line up exactly but they're close enough.
Reviewed by Paul S (LONG PRAIRIE, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2015 6:17 PM
I had to cut off the inside part of the bedrail to allow the re-installation of my Tonneau cover because it made the bed too narrow to fit the tonneau cover properly. I had to use a utility knife to cut the inside edge of the Bedrail off. Worked fine after that.
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?