- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
402 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jaryd W (West Union, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM
The bushwacker caps look great, would purchase again. 4 stars since they were a pain to install.The double sided tape was difficult to remove while positioning the rails correctly. I would recommend haveing a friend help with the install.
Reviewed by Joann P (Manton, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2016 5:16 AM
GREAT. Worked perfectly for covering up a couple spots where gooseneck dinged up the bed. Would definately buy again. Clips were a blinger to get on but this chick managed.
Reviewed by Bruce J (Orangevale, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 14, 2016 9:10 PM
These look great and match the tailgate cover nicely. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because the passenger side did not align well with the two holes. I ended up trimming them up with my razor knife but it isn't as smooth looking as the drivers side now.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?