- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan D (Tomball, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Mar 20, 2015 6:03 AM
I can't say anything but perfect. Perfect look, fit, and installation. Just follow the instructions, and they will go on easily. Don't bother with the others... Seriously, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by Clyde D (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2015 12:46 AM
I got thr Bushwacker rail caps for my silverado, and they fit perfect and look really good except for the stake holes in them .they do not match all that good, they cover half the hole, ordering was easy and shipping was in a timely matter. I will order more truck stuff in the future,they just need to recalibrate there molds.
Reviewed by Robert P (BELOIT, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2015 4:45 AM
Tryed them on my 2013 Silverado WT, the day they arived. They fit like a glove. But it is to cold out. For the final instill. I will have to wait till it warms up outside. To find out how theses bedrails will work while I'm on the road.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?