- Smooth your way to ultimate style with the Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your tailgate's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with a Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap. Custom designed just for your truck's tailgate, the SmoothBack Cap prevents tailgate damage, and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack TailGate Cap won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match it to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your SmoothBack TailGate Cap is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (Margate, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Jun 12, 2016 5:16 AM
Couldn't find measurements I needed, so I bought anyway.From top to bottom too short,doesn't reach crease in tailgate. i was hoping it would.Needed to cover scratches.
Reviewed by Barb A (Spring Creek, NV) — May 02, 2016 2:25 PM
The product is fine except for the missing tape strip. I am not impressed with the service. The tape was supposed to be sent to me 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting.
Reviewed by Sam S (RED BLUFF, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 09, 2016 9:49 AM
It was amazing how fast we received the order. We had a few dings on our truck and this covered them perfectly. This product was amazingly easy to install.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?