- Smooth your way to ultimate style with the Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your tailgate's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with a Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap. Custom designed just for your truck's tailgate, the SmoothBack Cap prevents tailgate damage, and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack TailGate Cap won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match it to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your SmoothBack TailGate Cap is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenny C (WASHOUGAL, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 11, 2016 5:18 AM
The Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback Tailgate Cap is a perfect fit. It was very easy to apply and looks good. Ordering was quick and easy. I recommend shopping from Auto Anything, not just for truck bed caps, but anything auto!
Reviewed by FRANK M (Prineville, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2016 9:51 AM
THE PICTURE SHOWS THAT IT WILL MOST LIKELY COVER THE FULL LENGTH OF THE TAILGATE--WHICH IN REALITY IT IS ACTUALLY 1/2 INCH SHORTER THAN THE TAILGATE ITSELF. QUALITY IS GOOD AND I AM HAPPY WITH IT YOU JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN SHOWN AND WILL LEAVE A SPACE AT BOTH ENDS UNCOVERED.
Reviewed by Forrest B (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Aug 18, 2016 11:08 AM
This product fit my 2002 Ford Ranger perfectly! It was easy to install and looks perfect on the tail gate. The instructions were easy to follow and the size was just right for my vehicle - no cutting or modifications were required.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?