- The Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap injects your rig with a lethal bite of style and protection
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-damaged old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inject your tailgate with the venomous style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, the DiamondBack Cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, and the diamond-tread design bites your rig with a style unlike any found in the snake pit of impersonators.
Crafted from Bushwacker's special Dura-Flex 2000 material, your DiamondBack TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the weather. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, or you can also paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your DiamondBack TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason T (Mentor, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 14, 2015 6:06 AM
Just installed a Leer cap on my 07 Ram but the factory tailgate cap has a bull nose that wouldn't allow the glass to close. The Bushwhacker Ultimate Diamondback Tailgate Cap did the trick and looks great too. Best price I could find anywhere. Keep it up AutoAnything. You've got a customer for life.
Reviewed by Sonia H (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 18, 2015 4:47 PM
My previous tailgate cap went MIA. I had to find something to cover the mess that was under there. This cap looks perfect. Very simple to put on and fits like a glove. Although, I'm not 100% sure that I exposed all of the tape. This is my work truck that I use to maintain my rentals. It has to be functional but I still want to look good...
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?