- The Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap injects your rig with a lethal bite of style and protection
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-damaged old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inject your tailgate with the venomous style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, the DiamondBack Cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, and the diamond-tread design bites your rig with a style unlike any found in the snake pit of impersonators.
Crafted from Bushwacker's special Dura-Flex 2000 material, your DiamondBack TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the weather. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, or you can also paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your DiamondBack TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by stephen s (MANQUIN, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 3:58 PM
Installation was easy but read directions for tape tear strip sequence since the 3 M tape is made to stick tight to tail gate , tough material and covers those dings or dress up that gate . Side rails next purchase to match.
Reviewed by Rick B (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 27, 2014 10:25 PM
This tail gate cap was about 1/2" short so about a 1/4' from each side when installed. It looks nice except it wasn't a nice fit like the photo shows. For this I gave it 3 stars.
Reviewed by fil a (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Dakota — Sep 20, 2014 10:32 AM
I wasn't so sure about ordering this cap, but later on just decided to give it a try. And sure is was, good quality item and perfect fit for my truck and easy to install. If you are looking for a cap this is it. You won't be dessapointed.
Reviewed by Mike G (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 25, 2014 9:34 AM
My tail gate cap was easy to install ,it took me 10 minutes .It looks great and fit perfect.i would recommend it To everyone who wants to protect there tail gate or cover some scratches or damage .
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?