- The Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap injects your rig with a lethal bite of style and protection
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-damaged old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inject your tailgate with the venomous style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, the DiamondBack Cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, and the diamond-tread design bites your rig with a style unlike any found in the snake pit of impersonators.
Crafted from Bushwacker's special Dura-Flex 2000 material, your DiamondBack TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the weather. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, or you can also paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your DiamondBack TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sonia H (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 18, 2015 4:47 PM
My previous tailgate cap went MIA. I had to find something to cover the mess that was under there. This cap looks perfect. Very simple to put on and fits like a glove. Although, I'm not 100% sure that I exposed all of the tape. This is my work truck that I use to maintain my rentals. It has to be functional but I still want to look good...
Reviewed by stephen s (MANQUIN, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2015 3:58 PM
Installation was easy but read directions for tape tear strip sequence since the 3 M tape is made to stick tight to tail gate , tough material and covers those dings or dress up that gate . Side rails next purchase to match.
Reviewed by Rick B (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 27, 2014 10:25 PM
This tail gate cap was about 1/2" short so about a 1/4' from each side when installed. It looks nice except it wasn't a nice fit like the photo shows. For this I gave it 3 stars.
Reviewed by fil a (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Dakota — Sep 20, 2014 10:32 AM
I wasn't so sure about ordering this cap, but later on just decided to give it a try. And sure is was, good quality item and perfect fit for my truck and easy to install. If you are looking for a cap this is it. You won't be dessapointed.
Bushwacker Ultimate DiamondBack TailGate Cap
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?