- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap delivers factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top your tailgate with the factory style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, this OE Style tailgate cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, plus it gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your OE Style TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris C (Daphne, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 13, 2017 10:31 PM
It looks great but doesn't have the durability of oem cap. I changed from oem to accomodate a tonneau cover. My original piece handled a many a load of lumber and more with minimal wear, but after the first load this part showed significant wear. Heavy gouges and scratches from a handful 2x6 studs being slid across. It serves my purpose, but it is not durable for a working truck, great for looks alone.
Reviewed by Bill L (ARTESIA, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 20, 2017 11:13 PM
Easy install. It is a little bigger than the original so if you have the spray on bedliner it will overlap it slightly but seems to stick on there ok. I used it to cover some damage to the tailgate that I had to hammer straight to fit the tailgate cap on.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?