- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap delivers factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top your tailgate with the factory style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, this OE Style tailgate cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, plus it gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your OE Style TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by clint w (Muskogee, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 24, 2016 8:19 AM
Cap looks even better than the original with super easy install just peel and stick and even better because of the free and fast shipping
Reviewed by Clair T (SPANISH FORK, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 28, 2016 3:38 PM
This cap fits great and looks good. it fits really good with sleeper shell I put on my truck, the one that came on my truck the shell door wouldn't close.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?