- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap delivers factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top your tailgate with the factory style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, this OE Style tailgate cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, plus it gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your OE Style TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard R (KENO, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2015 8:12 PM
I installed a canopy on my 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 W.T. but the stock tailgate cap was too wide for the rear window to close properly. This cap replaced the original equipment cap snugly and covered the bolt holes well. Window closes fine, now. A good, quick and inexpensive fix.
Reviewed by E. L. S (Magalia, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2015 8:28 PM
I installed a painted tonneau cover on my 2013 crewcab Silverado. I had to change the tailgate cap to a straight style. Read the reviews and ordered the Bushwacker. Great cap. Looks good (stock). Easy to install
- Ships Between 6/30 - 7/02
- What Do You Drive?