- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap delivers factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top your tailgate with the factory style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, this OE Style tailgate cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, plus it gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your OE Style TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clair T (SPANISH FORK, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 28, 2016 3:38 PM
This cap fits great and looks good. it fits really good with sleeper shell I put on my truck, the one that came on my truck the shell door wouldn't close.
Reviewed by Richard B (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 14, 2016 11:25 AM
AutoAnything sent it out promptly and installation wasn't hard. I did elect to drill the 4 holes in it were the factory screws went so I could use the factory screws to hold it on and not use all the 3M tape for additional security. This also makes sure the screws don't get lost if I go back to the factory protector. It is disappointing Bushwacker didn't pre-drill these holes or at least have a indent molded in the plastic were they should be. I like the fact that it does cover all the holes.
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?