Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps shield your truck’s vulnerable bed rails without sacrificing style
- Custom-designed for a precise fit on your vehicle
- Protects the truck bed’s top edge from potential damages
- Built to last from premium slabs of aluminum
- Features an aggressive, diamond-tread pattern
- Choose Brite-Tread side rails in multiple finishes options
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Brite-Tread Bed Caps are sold in pairs
- Includes a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You never have to “tread lightly” when loading up your beastly rig when it’s outfitted with Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps. These mighty Dee Zee Brite-Tread Bed Caps protect your truck from unwanted dings, scratches and nicks caused by a heavy payload. Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your bed rails.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant Brite-Tread Aluminum, these Dee Zee Side Bed Caps are built to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They’re even molded to wrap around the curved end of your side bed rails for maximum protection. Dee Zee Brite Bed Caps are embossed with a distinct diamond-tread pattern that adds a unique look to your bed rails. These bed caps are available in sleek Black-Tread or brilliant Polished finishes, and they’re available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are sold in pairs and are made in the USA. All Side Bed Caps from Dee Zee include a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling required. All Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher K (Willington, CT) — May 04, 2015 9:22 AM
They are decent just wish they had double side take on them from the factory. They do screw in but they like to peel back because the only thing holding them on is screws on the inside lip.
Reviewed by Bradley S (Independence, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 23, 2015 5:43 AM
Great bed caps with both stake holes cut out can easily access for hooks and it had a great fit with extra security with the bolts inside the bed. Love em.