Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your truck's vulnerable bed rails in style with the Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps
- Custom-designed for a precise fit onto your specific year, make and model
- Built to last from premium slabs of aluminum and stamped with an aggressive diamond-tread pattern
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Your Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are available in multiple finishes
- Includes a hidden-mount bolt pack for a sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Dee Zee backs your Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps with a 1-year warranty
No matter how tight you tie down your cargo, it only takes a single pothole to send your freight sliding all over your truck bed. Protect your rig from dings, scratches and nicks with Dee Zee's mighty Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Crafted from extra-strength aluminum, your Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps withstand even the most punishing abuse. What's more, they're embossed with a distinct diamond-tread pattern to add rugged good looks around your bed rails.
Your Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are custom-designed for an exact fit onto your year, make and model. They're even molded to wrap around the curved end of your side bed rails, and come with optional stake pocket holes.
The Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps are available in either a brilliant Polished or a sleek Black-Tread finish. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian M (SANTAQUIN, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 24, 2015 8:13 PM
i have used other Dee Zee products on my other vehicles.I don`t have to worry because the paarts always work good.I reccomend anything Dee Zee makes.
Reviewed by Michael D (LINDEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Feb 13, 2015 1:06 PM
Little nervous after reading some of the other reviews but I went and rolled the dice. These were just what I needed, I bought a used truck and the factory plastic caps were chewed up. These fit perfect and really helped the truck look newer. They aren't as thin as thought and took about ten minutes to install. Could't be happier.
Reviewed by DEREK H (CHARLOTTE, NC) — Feb 10, 2015 3:33 PM
pleased with caps.they work well protecting bed from wood I carried this weekend..a few went array and hit sides..no issue..