Dee Zee DyNamX Side Bed Caps
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DZ15
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DyNamX Bed Caps are custom-designed for a form-fit on your exact year, make and model truck
- Deliver tough protection for your side rails from scratches, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Your DyNamX Bed Caps are built from robust ABS plastic, which is 100% rust-proof and resistant to scuffs
- Dee Zee's DyNamX Bed Caps mount easily and securely using pre-aligned strips of automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Dee Zee covers your DyNamX Bed Caps with a limited lifetime warranty
Whenever you haul cargo, your truck's bed rails are vulnerable to scratches, dings and dents. Guard the rim of your rig against these common, costly hazards with Dee Zee's DyNamX Bed Caps. They're form-fitted to follow your truck's unique contours for that straight-from-the-factory look.
Not only are your DyNamX Bed Caps striking, they're also built from highly durable ABS plastic. Unlike metal bed caps, ABS plastic is completely impervious to rust and oxidation. Plus, your DyNamX Bed Caps ward off scuff marks.
Best of all, you don't have to dig your drill out of its drawer to mount your DyNamX Bed Caps. Using an advanced 3M adhesive strip, they firmly install in minutes without any cutting or puncturing. And, they're covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Dee Zee DyNamX Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe R (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:31 PM
Easy to install,dry fit first , pealed double sided tape, fits sweet, looks great Installed on a sunny day and it's on for good Glad I found auto anything . Customer for life
Reviewed by Haakon H (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 22, 2014 5:48 AM
These bed caps are worth the money. They will add protection to the top of your truck bed, and can be removed when you want to replace them if need be.
Reviewed by Ida V (ORCHARD, NE) — May 08, 2014 6:26 AM
Great product. Super easy to install. Looks great on my truck. Will make more purchases from Auto Anything, they are helpful.
Reviewed by Kevin D (Columbia, MS) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2014 11:00 AM
Nice looking product, easy install. gives my truck that finished look that I wanted.