Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Line your bed rails with the classic look and customizable fit of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails
- Pick from a wide range of universal lengths with or without base plates
- The ideal option for adding bed rails when you're already equipped with a truck toolbox, headache rack or overhead storage rack
- Once in place, bed rails help shield your pickup's side rails from falling freight and create extra tie-down points
- Select models mount right to your stake pockets while others require drilling
- Constructed from steel with your choice of chrome plating, black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- Chrome and black bed rails come with a 5-year warranty
- Stainless steel Go Rhino bed rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accessories that are custom built for your truck really only fit if you've left your pickup mostly stock. Once you start decking it out with bed accessories like toolboxes, headache racks and light bars, it gets harder and harder to find custom-sized gear that works together with your add-ons. Fortunately, Go Rhino makes it easy to customize even the most heavily modified payloads with their Universal Truck Bed Rails.
Unlike traditional pickup rails that come pre-sized to fit your rig, Go Rhino Truck Rails are universal. Just pick the length you need and bolt them into place—you're in total control of the outcome. Whether you're rolling in a short bed with a low-profile toolbox or a long bed with an overhead rack, you're sure to find the right bars for your workhorse.
Head-turning style comes standard with every pair of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails. You can choose between classic chrome, sleek black powder coating or polished stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets to protect your paint job, and minor drilling may be needed to install them outside of your stake pockets. What's more, they come with a 5-year warranty for the chrome and black models or a Lifetime Warranty for the stainless bed rails.
Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (Little Rock, AR) — Mar 15, 2015 6:30 AM
thank you guy's for being so fast in getting my truck rail to me,it was quick and fast,and when ever I need something else,you all will be my first choice.thank you all so much.
Reviewed by Allen C (Coronado, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Frontier — Mar 06, 2015 8:30 AM
Yes! I love 'em! Perfect fit for my truck with a slightly bigger toolbox already installed. I was worried that I'd have to get these cut, welded, and then installed, but NO! AutoAnything has 'em at 36" already! YES! Super EASY to install, too (20-min)! So glad I found AutoAnything and this listing. They're also the cheapest out there. I remember dealing with one of their techs on the phone and he was very knowledgeable with this particular product. I easily give AutoAnything 5 stars!
Reviewed by Kenneth T (FARMINGTON, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Nov 08, 2014 11:36 AM
These was the easiest thing I have ever put on a pickup. They make the pickup look sharper . I use for a tie down when I haul thing. I'm glad I got them. Ken T
Reviewed by Harry B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 22, 2014 8:48 AM
One of the mounting bolts was missing from the package. I went to the local hardware store and got a replacement for a few cents. I mounted the tailgate ends to the stake pockets with hardware from a truck bed stake pocket cargo tiedown kit. Looks great!