- Save 10% Use Promo Code GRHINO10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Universal Install Guide (PDF)
- Line your bed rails with the classic look and customizable fit of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails
- Pick from a wide range of universal lengths with or without base plates
- The ideal option for adding bed rails when you're already equipped with a truck toolbox, headache rack or overhead storage rack
- Once in place, bed rails help shield your pickup's side rails from falling freight and create extra tie-down points
- Select models mount right to your stake pockets while others require drilling
- Constructed from steel with your choice of chrome plating, black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- Chrome and black bed rails come with a 5-year warranty
- Stainless steel Go Rhino bed rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accessories that are custom built for your truck really only fit if you've left your pickup mostly stock. Once you start decking it out with bed accessories like toolboxes, headache racks and light bars, it gets harder and harder to find custom-sized gear that works together with your add-ons. Fortunately, Go Rhino makes it easy to customize even the most heavily modified payloads with their Universal Truck Bed Rails.
Unlike traditional pickup rails that come pre-sized to fit your rig, Go Rhino Truck Rails are universal. Just pick the length you need and bolt them into place—you're in total control of the outcome. Whether you're rolling in a short bed with a low-profile toolbox or a long bed with an overhead rack, you're sure to find the right bars for your workhorse.
Head-turning style comes standard with every pair of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails. You can choose between classic chrome, sleek black powder coating or polished stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets to protect your paint job, and minor drilling may be needed to install them outside of your stake pockets. What's more, they come with a 5-year warranty for the chrome and black models or a Lifetime Warranty for the stainless bed rails.
Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William H (Cookeville, TN) — Jul 04, 2016 4:42 PM
The rails are just what I ordered. They arrived with all hardware, and instructions besides those I printed from the website. Suggest each rail be wrapped in some kind of bubble wrap or something, since one of my rails arrived with a 1/2 inch dent in it.I decided it wasn't worth returning. Really dresses up my bed anyway.
Reviewed by Paul G (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jun 01, 2016 9:30 PM
Appear to be fairly well made. They do scratch easily, painted not powder coated. Overall for the price, they are a good deal. The 48" rails fit well with tool box installed.