We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Wade Bed Caps Part #72-40181 Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Reynold M (KALAHEO, HI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Oct 07, 2016 8:43 PM
They seem to be well made, fit pretty good. I can't comment on the 3M tape since I didn't use it. I placed the caps under my truck racks for added protection, so there was no need to use the two-sided tape.
Reviewed by jack p (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Sep 22, 2016 8:48 PM
Brought these to replace another set of bed caps. The Wade caps are "great", perfect fit, look great and easy to install. The old cap ends would not stay taped down, cracked on the corners and caught on the tail gate. The Wade caps, taped down tight, allowed clearance for the bed liner and no tailgate interference. Great product, recommended to everyone.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Smooth, without Stake Holes
- Part #:72-40181
- wade truck bed rail caps
- zoom bushwacker bed rail cap bushwacker oe style
- stampede camoflauge bed caps for 2007 gmc sierra
- bed rail protecters for 2008 gmc
- chevy truck bed cap
- dodge dee zee bed caps
- wade tailgate cap gmc stepside
- silverado bed caps
- bed protector 2010 dodge dakota
- chrome railing for a 09 ford f150
- replacement rearview mirror
- chrome for car accessories
- brush guards with lights