- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps shield your truck’s vulnerable bed rails without sacrificing style
- Custom-designed for a precise fit on your vehicle
- Protects the truck bed’s top edge from potential damages
- Built to last from premium slabs of aluminum
- Features an aggressive, diamond-tread pattern
- Choose your Diamond-Tread bed caps in either polished or black finish
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Diamond-Tread Bed Caps are sold in pairs
- Includes a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You never have to “tread lightly” when loading up your beastly rig when it’s outfitted with Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps. These mighty Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Bed Caps protect your truck from unwanted dings, scratches and nicks caused by a heavy payload. Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your bed rails.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant Diamond-Tread Aluminum, these Dee Zee Side Bed Caps are built to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They’re even molded to wrap around the curved end of your side bed rails for maximum protection. Dee Zee Bed Caps are embossed with a distinct diamond-tread pattern that adds a unique look to your bed rails. These bed caps are available in sleek Black-Tread or brilliant Polished finishes, and they’re available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are sold in pairs and are made in the USA. All Side Bed Caps from Dee Zee include a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling required. All Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
279 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred P (Mocksville, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2016 9:36 PM
I love them. they were what my truck needed. They match my tool box and really set the looks of my truck off!!
Reviewed by Michael P (Carthage, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2016 8:27 PM
I had to replace my old set after 10 years, they had turned yellow. These were identical to my old ones and fit perfectly. The old ones were hard to get off - the 3M tape really works.
Reviewed by Randy R (Kiowa, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 03, 2016 11:49 PM
not too bad to install would of liked having two more screws with install kit look great would buy again cheaper than amazon and a real person to answer my question about if the long bed rail had 3 stake holes(it does)
Reviewed by Paul & Eileen L (REDMOND, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 03, 2016 10:27 AM
Caps are very thin and do not completely contour to the curves of my truck. Getting the caps in the exact location was tricky because they install with two sided tape that will likely not hold up over time as I use the truck. I reinforced them with screws on the tailgate side and a tool box on the cab side.
Reviewed by Larry S (Crestwood, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Aug 10, 2016 9:05 AM
I installed over existing plastic rails. The diamond plate looks good and covered completely.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.