- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps shield your truck’s vulnerable bed rails without sacrificing style
- Custom-designed for a precise fit on your vehicle
- Protects the truck bed’s top edge from potential damages
- Built to last from premium slabs of aluminum
- Features an aggressive, diamond-tread pattern
- Choose your Diamond-Tread bed caps in either polished or black finish
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Diamond-Tread Bed Caps are sold in pairs
- Includes a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You never have to “tread lightly” when loading up your beastly rig when it’s outfitted with Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps. These mighty Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Bed Caps protect your truck from unwanted dings, scratches and nicks caused by a heavy payload. Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your bed rails.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant Diamond-Tread Aluminum, these Dee Zee Side Bed Caps are built to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They’re even molded to wrap around the curved end of your side bed rails for maximum protection. Dee Zee Bed Caps are embossed with a distinct diamond-tread pattern that adds a unique look to your bed rails. These bed caps are available in sleek Black-Tread or brilliant Polished finishes, and they’re available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are sold in pairs and are made in the USA. All Side Bed Caps from Dee Zee include a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling required. All Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
283 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pharris B (Rocky Face, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2017 6:53 AM
Fast service, great product! They were easy to install and they look fantastic! I highly recommend.
Reviewed by Mark B (RENO, NV) — Jan 27, 2017 11:41 AM
These fit well and are decent for the price. The ends needs to be bent a little bit for a perfect fit and additional adhesive added but not necessary
Reviewed by Fred P (Mocksville, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2016 9:36 PM
I love them. they were what my truck needed. They match my tool box and really set the looks of my truck off!!
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?