- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps shield your truck’s vulnerable bed rails without sacrificing style
- Custom-designed for a precise fit on your vehicle
- Protects the truck bed’s top edge from potential damages
- Built to last from premium slabs of aluminum
- Features an aggressive, diamond-tread pattern
- Choose your Diamond-Tread bed caps in either polished or black finish
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Diamond-Tread Bed Caps are sold in pairs
- Includes a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling
- Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You never have to “tread lightly” when loading up your beastly rig when it’s outfitted with Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps. These mighty Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Bed Caps protect your truck from unwanted dings, scratches and nicks caused by a heavy payload. Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your bed rails.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge, rust-resistant Diamond-Tread Aluminum, these Dee Zee Side Bed Caps are built to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They’re even molded to wrap around the curved end of your side bed rails for maximum protection. Dee Zee Bed Caps are embossed with a distinct diamond-tread pattern that adds a unique look to your bed rails. These bed caps are available in sleek Black-Tread or brilliant Polished finishes, and they’re available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps are sold in pairs and are made in the USA. All Side Bed Caps from Dee Zee include a hidden-mount bolt pack for sturdy installation with minimal drilling required. All Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to mount your Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps Customer Reviews
288 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis G (EDWARDSVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2017 4:22 AM
Easy install. Tough as nails while sleek and smooth looking. They match my work box which is super cool. Overall a great look for a great price. 100% metal!
Reviewed by Alan R (Cascade Locks, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2017 10:11 AM
style and appearance are excellent ! Are truck looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!