- The DyNamX Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit onto your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your DyNamX Tailgate Cap covers the top of your tailgate to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from automotive-rated ABS plastic-the only tailgate protector material that's completely rust-free and resistant to scuffs and dents
- Your DyNamX Tailgate Cap comes in multiple finishes
- The DyNamX Tailgate Cap features a sturdy 3M adhesive mount
- Team up your DyNamX Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching DyNamX Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your DyNamX Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
When you want complete protection from dents, scrapes and nicks, equip your rig with Dee Zee's DyNamX Tailgate Cap. More than just a serious line of defense, this stylish shield also elevates your rig's image to new heights.
Built to last from automotive-grade ABS plastic, your DyNamX Tailgate Cap is completely impervious to rust. What's more, it naturally resists dents and scuffs caused by shifting cargo.
The rugged durability of your DyNamX Tailgate Cap is matched by its stylish looks. It's completely custom-designed to follow your truck's unique contours.
Your DyNamX Tailgate Cap delivers the ultimate protection when paired with the matching DyNamX Side Bed Caps. This tailgate protector mounts using a super-sturdy 3M adhesive strip. And, it's covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- The DyNamX Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee DyNamX Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert C (Long Lake, NY) — Nov 06, 2013 12:41 PM
Had to replace the whale tail. This one covers the screw holes the whale tail uses and look really good. Only wish the inside lip also had tape on it.
Reviewed by Patrick W (Jefferson, ME) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 16, 2013 4:19 PM
no tape on the inside edge ,so now when removing things from the bed it hook on the untaped edge .If the tailgate did not have hole in it I would not needed to buy it thanks pat
Reviewed by Willam L (Centreville, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2013 4:54 PM
In an age where products are not always as advertised this tail cap was a perfect replacement for my factory cap. Now I can use my older pickup cap with my newer truck despite what a dealer told me.
Reviewed by Harvey C (Charlotte, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2013 3:03 AM
Had a slight problem lining the cap up at first, but when I interpreted the instructions properly, it went on like a breeze. Hardest part of installing was removing the adhesive from the tailgate left by the old cap. Not a problem with new installations. Quality is great and it looks great.
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?