- Pocket form and function with Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and components
- Welded steel base plate makes for extra strength and easy installation
- Glued foam mounting gaskets prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Stake pocket mount design allows for easy, no-drill installation
- Choose from standard or custom toolbox length rails
- Available in black powder coat, polished stainless steel and chrome finishes
- Black and chrome Stake Pocket Bed Rails are backed by a 5-year warranty
- Polished stainless steel rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to work truck accessories, there aren't too many that deliver both function and style. In fact, striking the balance between form and function takes just the right parts. And, Go Rhino has ‘em. With the great looking, hardworking Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails bolted to your truck bed, you can have your “stake" and eat it too!
These burly stake pocket bed rails from Go Rhino are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. That way, you spend more time hauling than installing, and less time drilling than chilling. And, the welded steel base with a glued-on foam gasket makes for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact. Once again, form and function working together!
Go Rhino crafts your bed rails from high-quality stainless steel in your choice of three finishes: black powder coat, chrome and polished stainless. What's more, Go Rhino backs your Stake Pocket Bed Rails with a 5-year warranty on black and chrome, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jarin S (BLUE EARTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Feb 02, 2017 9:14 AM
The rails are nice, i have owned a set of black, and a set of Chrome. My only issue is in the way they are shipped, They both came with some scratches on them. Overall - Good price, good product.
Reviewed by William B (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2017 10:09 PM
Received in about a week after I ordered them. They are heavy gague stainless steel that look great on my black F-150 4x4. Installation took about 10 minutes per side. No cutting and the only tool needed was an Allen wrench
Reviewed by herschel s (CHATTANOOGA, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2017 2:50 PM
I have a 2013 dodge ram 1500 truck and these chrome bed rail with the other chrome I have on my truck they looks good I love them....
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?