- Put your bed rails to work with Great Day Rugged Rails Bed Rails
- The most economical way to enhance your truck’s looks and utility
- Provides nearly infinite tie-down points for securing loads
- Gives your truck a muscular, ready-for-anything look
- Crafted from 1.5” aircraft-grade aluminum—strong, rustproof and lightweight
- Available in 54” and 71” lengths for short beds, long beds and beds with toolboxes
- Includes necessary mounting hardware to install on any bed type
- Finished in your choice of super-tough powder coatings
- Made with pride in the USA
- Works perfectly with your Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector
- Your Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector is backed by a 2-year warranty
Sure, there are a lot of double-duty truck accessories out there. Unfortunately, the ‘double' usually means they do what they're designed to do, and they put a big dent in your bank account. But now, you can get a set of bed rails that do the job, without doing a job on your wallet, all while boosting your rig's style—Great Day Rugged Rails Bed Rails.
Designed to mount to any bed type, Great Day Bed Rails install to your bed rails with ease and include all necessary hardware. Available in two lengths, Rugged Rails Bed Rails fit most short bed and long bed trucks, plus long beds with a toolbox installed.
Great Day crafts your bed rails from high-quality 1.5" aluminum in your choice of powder coat finishes. Both deliver a durable barrier against scratches and wear, and match your Great Day Headache rack perfectly. What's more, Great Day backs your Rugged Rails Bed Rails with a 2-year warranty and they make ‘em in the USA.
Great Day Rugged Rails Bed Rails Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenda D (MAIDEN, NC) — Apr 01, 2015 5:10 AM
1. The mounting plate was not centered on the rail causing the rail to lean outward. 2. The powder coat was not smooth and had sharp points on the rails. 3. The picture of the when I ordered them appeared to be round, however when I received them they were square I was not pleased with that.
Reviewed by Gerald P (Dillon, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Sep 30, 2014 12:34 PM
These are definitely heavy duty rails. The welds were not smoothed out before coating and they look pretty rough. I didn't know the rails were so tall but overall they are good rails. They stick up a lot higher the other round chrome rails.
Great Day Rugged Rails Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- great day bed caps & bed rails
- go industries chrome side rail reviews
- westin bed rail caps
- 4' black universal truck bed rails
- bed cap
- dodge bed caps
- gmc tailgate cap
- 2009 ford escape floor mats
- chevy colorado bed rail caps
- tailgate caps dodge ram
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- exhaust mufflers