- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Protect your pickup's bed from bangs, dings and scuffs with Husky Liners Quad Caps
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable paint and bodywork from tumbling cargo
- Built from crack-proof, break-proof thermoplastics (TPO)
- Finished with a rugged tread pattern
- Two-piece design that fits together seamlessly
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Equipped with removable stake pocket covers
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Truck Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just because they call the back of your truck a "bed" doesn't mean it gets to sleep on the job. No matter what work needs to be done, your payload is ready for action. But if you're tackling tough tasks with exposed bed rails, you're asking for an expensive injury. Block against accidental dings, bumps and scratches with a rugged pair of Husky Liners Quad Caps.
Like a hard hat for your pickup, Husky Quad Caps protect your paint and bodywork from calamities. Tumbling lumber, bouncing boxes and rolling rebar are no match against the heavy-duty thermoplastic construction of these Husky truck bed caps. In fact, they're designed to withstand serious blows without cracking, crushing or breaking.
Made in the USA and custom designed for a perfect fit, Husky QuadCaps look like they came from the factory but cost a fraction of what you'd pay at a dealership. Plus, you don't have to be a factory-trained tech to mount them, thanks to their automotive-grade 3M adhesive install. To top it off, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Quad Caps Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 04, 2015 8:52 AM
I'm very pleased with the look and how easy the installation was with the quad caps. will recommend to anyone who is looking at this for their vehicle.
Reviewed by Peter Z (WHITE HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Sep 03, 2014 5:23 PM
These rail caps have a nice, factory look which matched my tailgate trim piece. Installation was easy with good instructions included, but wish the caps were one piece. The overlapping piece on the caps raises up just slightly. I'll have to use an adhesive to get it completely flush. Overall, these are quality rail caps that come with two sided tape already installed on the caps. Just peel the tape, line up the pieces, and stick to the rails. I'm very happy with the way they look.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?