- Protect your pickup's bed from bangs, dings and scuffs with Husky Liners Quad Caps
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable paint and bodywork from tumbling cargo
- Built from crack-proof, break-proof thermoplastics (TPO)
- Finished with a rugged tread pattern
- Two-piece design that fits together seamlessly
- Equipped with removable stake pocket covers
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Truck Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just because they call the back of your truck a "bed" doesn't mean it gets to sleep on the job. No matter what work needs to be done, your payload is ready for action. But if you're tackling tough tasks with exposed bed rails, you're asking for an expensive injury. Block against accidental dings, bumps and scratches with a rugged pair of Husky Liners Quad Caps.
Like a hard hat for your pickup, Husky Quad Caps protect your paint and bodywork from calamities. Tumbling lumber, bouncing boxes and rolling rebar are no match against the heavy-duty thermoplastic construction of these Husky truck bed caps. In fact, they're designed to withstand serious blows without cracking, crushing or breaking.
Made in the USA and custom designed for a perfect fit, Husky QuadCaps look like they came from the factory but cost a fraction of what you'd pay at a dealership. Plus, you don't have to be a factory-trained tech to mount them, thanks to their automotive-grade 3M adhesive install. To top it off, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Quad Caps Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter Z (WHITE HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Sep 03, 2014 5:23 PM
These rail caps have a nice, factory look which matched my tailgate trim piece. Installation was easy with good instructions included, but wish the caps were one piece. The overlapping piece on the caps raises up just slightly. I'll have to use an adhesive to get it completely flush. Overall, these are quality rail caps that come with two sided tape already installed on the caps. Just peel the tape, line up the pieces, and stick to the rails. I'm very happy with the way they look.
Reviewed by Richard B (CHATTANOOGA, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2014 9:01 PM
Came in 4 sections easy to instal. Dry run they lined up perfect. When installed one side where the two pieces meet did no lay down properly at the seam. They are good looking and match the truck though. For the price they are ok. Would be better if it was a one piece instal but that would make their shipping and cost go up.
Husky Liners Quad Caps
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liners bed caps & bed rails
- wade bed caps
- bushwacker oe style textured matte black bed rail caps
- chevy bed caps, diamond tread, holes
- chevy bed rail protectors
- dodge bed caps
- gmc tailgate protector
- 2008 silverado tailgate cap
- dodge truck bed rail covers
- ford f250 bed
- chrome motor parts
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews
- truck windshield snow cover