- Luverne Oval Bed Rails shield your truck's bed rails from dings and damage
- Oval design delivers eye-catching good looks and added strength
- Built to last with aluminum extrusion construction, black plastic end-caps and die-cast aluminum bases
- Bases and tie-downs are secured in a full-length slot, allowing for total horizontal adjustment
- Easily anchors into existing stake pockets—cutting may be required for trucks with bed caps
- Oval Rails are engineered to fit most popular bed sizes
- Bed Rails are sold in pairs with several contemporary finish options
- Your Luverne Oval Bed Rails are backed by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Hauling a heavy load has never been a problem for your rugged ride, but unsecured cargo can quickly leave behind unsightly scrapes, dents and other damage. Save yourself the stress and your truck bed the scars by investing in a set of Luverne Oval Bed Rails.
Boasting a unique oval design and strong, lightweight aluminum extrusion construction, these attractive add-ons are far from anything that comes from the dealership. And since the die-cast aluminum bases and tie-downs are secured in a full-length slot, you can completely adjust them both along the entire bed rail.
No drilling is required to install your Luverne Oval Truck Rail Set. They’re crafted to fit most popular bed sizes on the market and mount easily into your existing stake pockets. Available in a polished stainless finish or black powder coat, Luverne Oval Truck Bed Rails not only add much needed utility, but they look good doing it. Your Luverne Truck Bed Rails are covered by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne Oval Bed Rails Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vernon B (Bella Vista, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Oct 19, 2017 5:10 AM
They look good , mounting hardware came two days after the bed rails came . Had to cut the rails to size to fit but other than that not to bad to install.
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26
- What Do You Drive?