- Save 10% Use Promo Code CAP10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your rig’s easily scratched rails with ProZ Premium Bed Caps
- Made to last from rust-free, high-impact ABS plastic
- Custom-made to fit the bed rails on your specific pickup
- Makes loading and unloading cargo safe and easy
- Protects your truck bed from shifting or falling freight
- Premium Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape—no drilling required
- ProZ Premium Bed Caps are sold as a pair
- Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Almost every inch of your rugged rig was made for a lifetime of dependable use. But just because it’s built with the strength of a workhorse doesn’t mean it has to look like a pack animal. Keep your pickup’s vulnerable bed rails in pristine condition with ProZ Premium Bed Caps.
A must-have truck accessory, these custom-made bed rails make loading and unloading cargo completely stress-free while preventing shifting items from damaging your bed rails. Designed to last, these durable bed rail caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction that resists cracks, rust and fading.
These stylish truck bed rail caps add the perfect finishing touch to your truck’s exterior style in your choice of smooth or ribbed finishes. Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape and come backed by an impressive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Bed Caps Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd L (CEDARTOWN, GA) — Mar 03, 2017 8:58 AM
Bed caps went on easy. Fit well. Covers the scratches on top of the bed and protects from any more. Installed them according to directions and they are secure. Well pleased with the product.
Reviewed by Brian B (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 17, 2016 4:51 PM
Arrived in a very timely manner and quality and ease of installation were excellent. Word of warning: make sure you get rear surface of side rails "tight and pressed" to rear of body, then work your way forward. Once you start up the top there is NO pulling the rear and if it isn't tight even clamping for 48 hours won't keep rear edge snug against the body.
Reviewed by Gurinderjit t (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Ranger — Nov 28, 2016 11:35 PM
I bought these for my 2009 Ford Ranger and they fit like a glove! The rangers have a wide bed rail and very prone to dings and scratches and these caps covered up all previous damage and will protect from future hard use. Very easy to install with double side tape which is included and pre-mounted. I recommend a clean dry surface before applying.