- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your bed from scrapes and scratches with a ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap
- Designed for a custom-fit on your year, make and model pickup
- Made from high-impact ABS plastic to withstand years of abuse
- Makes loading and unloading lengthy cargo hassle-free
- Available in a smooth or ribbed finish to match your ProZ Premium Bed Caps
- Simple, no-drill install with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Your ProZ Premium Tailgate Caps is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
One of the best things about owning a pickup is its utility. Whether it’s a freshly-cut 2x4 or a sand-covered surfboard, your truck’s tailgate can see a lot of action. Stop lengthy cargo from chipping away at your rig’s pristine paint job with a ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap.
Crafted from high-impact ABS, this sturdy tail gate cap is designed to absorb all the dings and dents your rails are subjected to when loading and unloading oversized items. ProZ Tailgate Caps are custom-made to fit your pickup’s tailgate and are simple to mount with the included 3M adhesive tape—no drilling required.
The perfect pairing for your ProZ Bed Caps and ProZ Front Bed Cap, these sleek tail gate caps are available in a smooth or ribbed finish. Your ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Tailgate Caps Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john p (WHEELING, WV) — Apr 14, 2017 10:00 AM
Perfect! Replaced an aftermarket of same style that was put on to fit under truck cap. This was exactly what was needed for this application. Great price and great service!
Reviewed by KATHY L (COLFAX, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Mar 25, 2017 10:15 AM
Tailgate cap isn't as big as shown. It also barely stuck on the spray on bed liner. So when we tried to unload some hay, it pulled right off. We'll try some metal screws and see if that will keep it on. Or does someone have another idea?
Reviewed by Chip R (Salem, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 24, 2017 6:59 AM
I did not have the tail gate with the factory holes that needed to be covered, but did order the cap that was longer, made for that purpose. I had a large dent and developing rust spots at the top of the tail gate and this covered all.
- proz bed caps & bed rails
- westin in-channel window deflectors by wade
- will cold air intake cause check engine light on lexus is250
- dee zee tailgate caps
- dodge bed caps
- bra for mercedes benz
- chevy bed rails
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 dashboard cover
- 2005 dodge ram tailgate
- dodge ram 1500 bed rail caps
- pickup bed liners
- bumper guard
- truck toolbox