- Crank up your payload's protection and attitude with the Putco Front Bed Cap
- Custom sized to fit your front rail perfectly—it even wraps over the rail for greater coverage
- Deflects falling freight to fight off scratches, gouges and other finish-scarring damage
- Made from Putco's premium NeveRust stainless steel and polished to a mirror shine
- Simple, secure and no-drill install with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Your Putco Front Bed Cap is covered by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
The payload of your pickup suffers a lot of abuse. Whether you're hauling sheets of drywall down to a construction site or toting your buddy's couch to his new apartment, shifting freight can do a real number on your bed rails. Now, with the Putco Front Bed Cap, you can shield your bulkhead from bangs, scratches and dents while boosting your big rig's style all at the same time.
Your Putco Front Truck Bed Cap is carved from premium NeveRust stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish, unlike most bed rails that are made from bland, lifeless ABS plastic. Not only does it have enough backbone to absorb body checks from boxes, it also gives the front of your bed a glossy gleam that's sure to turn heads as you drive by.
Never one size fits all, your Putco Bed Cap is custom wrought for your truck and wraps over the rail for maximum protection. Plus, thanks to its sturdy 3M adhesive installation, it takes mere minutes to install. Best yet, Putco backs your bulkhead cap with a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Front Bed Cap Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John G (Wareham, MA) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-250 — Sep 30, 2016 8:52 PM
A very sturdy and brightly polished stainless steel bed cap. This will hide a few sins and will add a nice finishing touch to my resto.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?