- For maximum scratch, dent and ding protection, armor up your rig with the Putco Full Front Bed Protector
- Custom sized to cover every square inch of your rig’s bulkhead
- Built for lasting durability from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror shine
- Constructed from Putco's own NeveRust stainless steel for a lasting shine and maximum corrosion resistance
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Your Putco Full Front Bed Protector is backed by a solid Lifetime Warranty
In the days old when knights were bold and bullets weren't invented, men strode into battle suited up in full-metal jackets to survive the slings and arrows of their enemies. Times may have changed, but metal shielding is still a strong line of defense against damage—both to bodies and to trucks. To keep your steel stead's payload safe from scratches, nicks and dents, slip on a Putco Full Front Bed Protector.
Custom wrought for a flawless fit on your truck, the Putco Full Front Bed Protector delivers total protection for the front of your bed. Spanning the entire length and width of your bulkhead, it blocks the harmful blows of tumbling cargo. So, whether you're hauling lumber to a jobsite or a replica catapult to a LARPing campaign, you know your bed's finish is safe from danger.
Forget about rust-prone chainmail—your Putco Full Front Truck Bed Protector is built from premium NeveRust stainless steel for rugged durability. Plus, it's polished to a mirror finish, adding a glorious gleam to your rig. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco bed caps & bed rails
- leather car scent
- bushwacker ultimate oe style bedrail caps
- garage door bumpers
- gmc tailgate cap
- infinity floor mats
- chevy truck bed rail caps
- chevrolet tailgate cap
- dodge dakota bed rails
- nissan frontier floor mats all weather
- truck tool boxes low profile
- air intake kits
- custom exhaust systems