- Round out your rig’s style, defenses and utility with Putco Nylon BOSS Locker Side Bed Rails
- Specially sized for a perfect match on your year, make and model
- Crafted from hefty 2.5” diameter NeveRust stainless steel tubing for a domineering appearance
- Polished to a mirror shine for added roadway razzle-dazzle
- Deflects against dings, scratches and other damage from shifting cargo
- Creates a stable hitching post for strapping down freight
- Equipped with injection-molded nylon cast feet that are rated for up to 500 lbs of tie-down strength
- Mounts snug in your stake pockets with no drilling required
- Each order includes a pair of bed rails
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Putco Nylon BOSS Locker Side Bed Rails are backed by a 90-Day Warranty
Your boss at work can set limits on how many family photos, Dilbert cartoons and model cars you post in your cubicle, but you're the boss of your big rig's appearance. Redecorate your ride without restrictions with a bold set of Putco Nylon BOSS Locker Bed Rails. Built from burly 2.5" NeveRust stainless steel tubing and polished to a mirror shine, these oversized add-ons show the highway herd that you mean business.
Turning heads is just one skill on the resume of your Putco BOSS Nylon Locker Bed Rails. You can count on them to defend the sides of your payload from tumbling boxes, falling furniture and other cargo avalanches. Plus, their injection-molded nylon feet are rated for a full 500 lbs of tie-down strength, making it easy to secure your loads for shift-free travels.
Interviewing for a new job is stressful—installing your Putco Nylon BOSS Locker Truck Bed Rails is a breeze. Custom sized for your pickup, they attach right to your stake pockets using just an ordinary Allen wrench—no drilling required. On top of that, your Putco BOSS Locker Nylon Bed Rails come complete with a 90-Day Warranty.
Putco Nylon Boss Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert D (Conifer, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 08, 2015 8:11 PM
These are a rather large diameter. Install is fairly quick and easy, the allen bolts are a tad long winded which is a good thing. Sturdy and well built,
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.