- Tie down your freight and turn up your appearance with Putco Nylon SSR Locker Side Bed Rails
- Custom sized to fit your year, make and model pickup
- Each Putco Nylon SSR Bed Rail is rated to support 500 lbs of tie-down pressure
- Stainless steel tubing that’s polished to a dazzling shine
- Injection-molded nylon ends with a closed SSR-style design
- Mounts easily and securely into your stake pockets
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Putco Nylon SSR Locker Side Bed Rails are backed by a 90-Day Warranty
There's plenty of space for piling boxes, furniture and building supplies into your payload. But keeping it all from slipping, sliding and bumping around while you drive takes careful packing, lots of rope and a ton of tie-down points. Control your cargo and crank up your rig's appearance with Putco Nylon SSR Locker Side Bed Rails.
Custom sized for your pickup, Putco SSR Nylon Bed Rails bolt right into your stake pockets with no drilling needed. Once in place, they create a sturdy anchor point for lashing down the heftiest loads, thanks to their 500 lb tie-down strength rating per end. And if precarious piles of gear come tumbling down, your Putco Nylon SSR Bed Rails are there to take the beating—not your truck rails.
As burly as they are beautiful, Putco Locker SSR Nylon Truck Bed Rails are built from stainless steel tubing that's polished to a mirror shine. Plus, the ends are injection molded from high-strength nylon that's closed up like the classic Putco SSR design. Better still, they're backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
Putco Nylon SSR Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin S (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 07, 2016 7:09 AM
Easy install great price. Better clamping method than the rubber block. Used a razor knife for the front stake openings. My second pair.
Reviewed by Carol C (WRIGHT CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 15, 2015 12:32 PM
I love the bed rails, they look great and were very easy to install. They are a great finishing touch to my new 2015 Silverado!
Ships Between 10/21 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?