- Wrangle your cargo with a sturdy set of Putco Nylon Traditional Locker Side Bed Rails
- Tailor made for a flawless fit on your pickup
- Constructed from stainless steel tubing with injection-molded nylon ends
- Polished to perfection for a mirror shine
- Built-in loops on the nylon ends are ideal for tying off rope, hooking bungees and securing ratcheting straps
- Putco Locker Traditional Nylon Bed Rails are rated to support 500 lbs at each end
- Installs securely to your stake pockets—no drilling needed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Putco Nylon Traditional Locker Side Bed Rails boast a 90-Day Warranty
Stacking all your stuff into the bed of your pickup is the easy part. Reaching your destination without any of your gear bouncing out and becoming road kill takes careful planning and more than a few feet of rope, bungee cords or ratcheting straps—not to mention enough tie-down points to anchor it all securely. Corral your cargo with Putco Nylon Traditional Bed Side Rails.
Like heavy-duty hitching posts for your payload, Putco Traditional Nylon Locker Bed Rails make it simple to strap down moving boxes, building materials and everything else that needs to get from point a to point b safely. The injection-molded nylon ends feature open loops, and they're strong enough to support 500 lb loads. Plus, the stainless steel tubing is perfect for tying off your tie-downs and protecting your vulnerable rails from getting banged up by falling freight.
No drilling, cutting or welding skills are needed to install your Putco Nylon Locker Bed Rails. They're custom sized for your pickup and mount easily into your rig's stake pockets. And, they're easy on the eyes, thanks to their brilliant polished finish. Better still, Putco backs your Nylon Traditional Locker Bed Rails with a 90-Day Warranty.
Putco Nylon Traditional Locker Side Bed Rails Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neal T (LA VALLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2015 8:27 AM
Things I liked: match up and look great on my truck installation is easy and quick price is right What I didn't like is the nylon ends, I used a torque wrench and started to tighten the first one in 5" pound increments as instructed and it wouldn't tighten down. It just sucked the bolt head into the plastic (nylon) and damaged it. I had to make a step bushing and then tightened down by hand while heating the rubber insert. I then just tighten the rest down by hand. Warranty ?????????
Reviewed by David P (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 28, 2014 3:16 PM
I'd been looking to get side rails for quite some time, and after getting a tonneau cover and lining the bed, I started looking. These rails caught my eye right away, and Auto Anything had the best price. Fast delivery, a quick 7-10 minute installation, and they look great! Thanks Auto Anything!! I'll definitely be back...
Putco Nylon Traditional Locker Side Bed Rails
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco side rails
- putco stainless steel tailgate guard
- putco boss locker side rails
- full tail gate protector
- gmc tailgate cap
- jeep bed rail caps
- dodge bed caps
- 2000 jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- chevrolet silverado bed caps
- chevy tailgate caps
- discount custom car seat cover
- floor mat automotive
- suv cargo mats vehicle