- Putco Skins Bed Caps provide unparalleled protection from scratches, chips and dings
- Custom-made for a perfect fit on your pick-up
- Smooth, mirror-like stainless steel construction from a corrosion-free alloy
- Wraps rail tops and extends 1.5” over the sides
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Compatible with accessories like Putco Tailgate Cap
- Easy installation with heavy-duty, 3M adhesive tape — no cutting or drilling
- Sold in pairs to cover both sides of the bed
- Putco Skins Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride may be perfect for any heavy hauling job, but Putco Skins Bed Caps prevent your vulnerable bed rails from taking a beating. These custom-fit Putco Skins Bed Rail Caps provide the perfect way to protect your tough workhorse from unwanted gouges, rusting and scratches while keeping your paint job looking flawless for years to come.
Custom-made specifically for your vehicle, Bed Rail Caps from Putco fit like a second skin. These bed caps wrap your truck’s rail tops and extend 1.5” over the sides. They’re built tough from a corrosion- and rust-resistant alloy, so you can guarantee unrivaled, long-lasting construction. Plus, their smooth, mirror-like stainless steel design takes your truck’s exterior styling to the next level. These bed caps’ smooth style is sure to set your ride apart from the mundane masses, whether you’re parked or on the road.
Installing your new Putco Skins Bed Caps only takes minutes. Simply peel the backing off the pre-applied, heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape, line the cap up and press down — no cutting or drilling required. Best of all, Putco Skins Bed Caps are compatible with other accessories, like Putco Tailgate Caps, if you want complete truck bed coverage. Putco Skins Bed Caps are sold in pairs to cover both sides of your truck bed and they’re backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Skins Bed Caps Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven C (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Apr 29, 2016 10:58 AM
I replaced the older bed caps on my truck. The caps had come loose over the years because they only had two sided tape down the middle which cause them to loose as time and use wore on. I added another strip of 3M two sided tape parallel to those provided by Putco. The quality of the bed caps construction was excellent.
Reviewed by Larry D (Winthrop Harbor, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2015 9:08 AM
left one Fits like crap 7 ABOUT 12"OF IT ISN'T POLISHED AS GOOD AS THE REST OF them the left one hangs over more then the right one
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?