- Putco Skins Bed Caps are custom-made to cap your truck bed's rails for scratch, chip and ding protection
- The smooth, mirror-like stainless steel bed caps are crafted from a corrosion-free alloy
- Putco Skins Bed Caps wrap the rail tops and 1½" over the sides
- Available with or without stake pocket holes
- Putco Bed Caps install in minutes with pre-applied, heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape—no cutting or drilling required
- Sold in pairs to cover both sides of the bed; perfectly match the Putco Tailgate Cap
- Your Putco Skins Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You've probably bought or at least thought about a bed liner for protecting your truck bed from scratches, gouges and rusting. Extend that same protection concept to your vulnerable bed rails that take a beating, by covering them with Putco Skins Bed Caps-a sturdy metal guard that's custom made for your truck.
Not only do they protect, but Putco Skins Bed Caps look great. The smooth 17-gauge stainless steel wraps 1½" over the rail, and is available with or without stake pocket holes.
Installing your new truck bed caps takes only minutes. Just peel the backing off the pre-applied 3M heavy-duty adhesive tape, line the cap up and press down. They'll stay put for years of use. And, your Putco Skins Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Skins Bed Caps Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lonny W (Lima, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC C/K Pickup — Oct 04, 2014 4:12 AM
they dont fit and look defected and damaged i have a nice 30k truck after putting them bed caps on it devalued my truck there going in the trash and going get some that fits but not online
Reviewed by Thomas C (Auxvasse, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Apr 16, 2014 2:44 PM
I was a little disappointed by the quality of workmanship of the Putco Bed Caps. At the read of the bed, where the caps are made to wrap around the bed, the caps are welded to complete the wrap. On my caps the process creates a noticeable dent or dimple at the apex of the curve. Also on the inside of the cap the grinding of the weld is poor quality. I realize that this is not seen after installation, but goes to show quality of workmanship and workers pride in work.
Reviewed by RANDALL W (FOREST PARK, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Mar 15, 2014 7:56 PM
LOOKS GREAT BUT BACK ROUNDED END AT BACK WILL NEED A ADJUSTMENT WITH DEADBLOW HAMMER TO MAKE FIT BETTER
Putco Skins Bed Caps
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?