- Add custom style and excellent anchoring points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter stainless steel
- Welded and polished footplates make for a secure and stylish mount
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your truck bed’s stake pockets (most models)
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, footplate gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
John Travolta said it best as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever: it takes hard work to look this good. And, whether you're working hard on your hair or working hard on the jobsite, you want to look good while doing it—and so does your rig. So, bolt on a set of good looking, hardworking Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails.
Custom made for your particular truck's bed, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. So, for 99% of the rigs out there, no drilling is needed—just bolt ‘em up and start hauling. Plus, the welded and polished footplate and plastic gasket guarantees a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Raptor Series builds your side rails from 1.9" diameter stainless steel. Then, your Raptor bed rails are polished to a sun-glinting gleam that has onlookers shielding their peepers. And don't worry, that high shine is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger R (Kennebunkport, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 23, 2014 4:37 AM
Rails fit to a tee and look great on my truck, adds just that little bit of bling + practicality to my F 150. installed in less that 30 minutes.
Reviewed by David J B (Menomonie, WI) — Aug 15, 2013 4:06 PM
The rails fit and look great on my 2013 ford f150. Had a stainless steel boat with bad threads called customer service and had replacement bolt in several days great customer service
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series bed caps & bed rails
- putco rocket locker side bed rails
- gloss black bed rails
- westin truck bed rails
- gmc tailgate protector
- pickup bed rail covers
- dodge bed caps
- f350 tailgate cap
- toyota yaris cabin air filters
- silverado rail caps
- ski racks for cars
- custom steering wheel cover
- side step