- Add custom style and excellent anchoring points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter stainless steel
- Welded and polished footplates make for a secure and stylish mount
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your truck bed’s stake pockets (most models)
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, footplate gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
John Travolta said it best as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever: it takes hard work to look this good. And, whether you're working hard on your hair or working hard on the jobsite, you want to look good while doing it—and so does your rig. So, bolt on a set of good looking, hardworking Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails.
Custom made for your particular truck's bed, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. So, for 99% of the rigs out there, no drilling is needed—just bolt ‘em up and start hauling. Plus, the welded and polished footplate and plastic gasket guarantees a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Raptor Series builds your side rails from 1.9" diameter stainless steel. Then, your Raptor bed rails are polished to a sun-glinting gleam that has onlookers shielding their peepers. And don't worry, that high shine is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jimmy T (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Nov 12, 2015 10:07 AM
The Raptor Truck rails look great on my 2012 Tundra XSP-X. They were very easy to install, about 30 minutes. I wish the rails came in a 4 inch version, they look a little small for a BIG truck. Auto Anything shipped very quickly and the customer service is ALWAYS outstanding. Can't wait for my Aries Bull Bar to come in.
Reviewed by Bill C (Russellville, KY) — Oct 30, 2015 8:27 AM
Perfect everything! The body shop that installed them shook his head when I told him I ordered them online. Then when he saw all the parts were perfect, etc. He kinda "ate his words" Now you probably will have a lot of new customers. Plus the time it arrived was short of a miracle. Thanks for the good job!
Reviewed by Mike F (Allen, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2015 4:39 AM
The rails were packaged very well and looked very nice. The install was very easy and they looked good but the only complaint I have is that they are made from very thin wall steel compared to my old rails on my 1999. I would still buy these again and I think they are a good value and definitely is needed for my use of the truck to tie down material
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- raptor series bed caps & bed rails
- how to put bed rails on a truck
- 4' black universal truck bed rails
- drill type truck side rails
- dodge bed caps
- gmc tailgate protector
- bed cap
- chevy silverado tailgate protector
- chevy silverado truck cap
- ford f150 box rails
- custom car seats covers
- protective floor mats
- steps for truck