- Add stylish and strong anchor points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit
- Universally crafted in several lengths to fit most bed sizes
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter T-304 stainless steel
- Most models require drilling to install onto your truck’s bed rails
- Some models feature welded and polished footplates with a stake pocket mount
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, plastic gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sometimes the ‘custom' design of bolt-on accessories is actually more ‘cookie cutter' than custom. Especially, when it comes to bed rails for your workhorse. If you have a lumber rack, roll bar or toolbox, those bolt-on rails are suddenly useless. So, go totally custom with a set of Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit.
Available in several universal lengths, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are designed to fit most pickup beds. The universal design requires some drilling for installation, but if it were too easy, everybody would have ‘em! And, to make the DIY install look totally pro, Raptor includes plastic gaskets for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Your universal side rails are built from 1.9" diameter T-304 stainless steel. Then, Raptor polishes them to a sun-glinting gleam that has bystanders shading their eyes. And don't worry, that glimmering gleam is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails - Universal Fit Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William P. B (Englewood, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Dakota — Jun 06, 2015 4:01 AM
Ordered these to replace my 13 year old ones that were rusting out at the bolts (different brand). They arrived in 2 days! Had both installed in 30 minutes. Great product and these look just like chrome they are polished so well. Thanks again...
Reviewed by daniel w (Covina, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Nov 12, 2014 5:04 PM
Thease crome rails are sharp. Makes any truck look great.every truck should be equipt with thease. There strong sharp stylish.....
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series bed caps & bed rails
- rhino universal truck bed rails
- 2011 ford f-250 replacment lights
- black 36"" truck bed rails
- chevy bed caps
- dodge bed caps
- gmc tailgate cap
- dodge ram 1500 bed caps
- bed rails for f150
- tailgate cover for dodge ram
- tool chest for trucks
- truck floor mat
- custom exhaust tips for cars