- Add stylish and strong anchor points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit
- Universally crafted in several lengths to fit most bed sizes
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter T-304 stainless steel
- Most models require drilling to install onto your truck’s bed rails
- Some models feature welded and polished footplates with a stake pocket mount
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, plastic gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sometimes the ‘custom' design of bolt-on accessories is actually more ‘cookie cutter' than custom. Especially, when it comes to bed rails for your workhorse. If you have a lumber rack, roll bar or toolbox, those bolt-on rails are suddenly useless. So, go totally custom with a set of Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit.
Available in several universal lengths, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are designed to fit most pickup beds. The universal design requires some drilling for installation, but if it were too easy, everybody would have ‘em! And, to make the DIY install look totally pro, Raptor includes plastic gaskets for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Your universal side rails are built from 1.9" diameter T-304 stainless steel. Then, Raptor polishes them to a sun-glinting gleam that has bystanders shading their eyes. And don't worry, that glimmering gleam is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails - Universal Fit Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel w (Covina, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Nov 12, 2014 5:04 PM
Thease crome rails are sharp. Makes any truck look great.every truck should be equipt with thease. There strong sharp stylish.....
Reviewed by Robert H (HUDSON, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 22, 2014 7:27 AM
Raptor truck rails are great Auto anything communication is very poor I had to call to find out where my order was. only to find out at that time they were on back order.They could have notified me at time of purchase.
Reviewed by dennis s (COWPENS, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 09, 2014 7:46 AM
The rails were a little hard to install ,the problem was not the rails but type of bed liner that was built into the bed of my truck.Once installed they look great.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails - Universal Fit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- raptor series bed caps & bed rails
- putco boss locker bed rails
- big willy bed rails
- weston bed rails
- chevy bed rail protectors
- dodge bed caps
- gmc tailgate cap
- chevy silverado tailgate protector
- bed caps for gmc sierra
- volkswagen beetle cabin air filters
- rain guard
- rubber floor mats car
- tow hitches for cars