- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Stop scratches, dents and nicks dead in their tracks with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps
- Custom sculpted for a form fit on your truck's bed
- Molded from super-tough, scratch-resistant, UV-safe ABS thermoplastic for lasting durability
- Available in your choice of a sleek smooth or stunning ribbed texture—both styles are paint ready
- Choose with or without stake pocket cutouts (most vehicles)
- Mounts securely with premium adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps are backed by an unbeatable limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're trucking tools to your shut-in brother-in-law's cabin or taking a load of lumber down to the jobsite, you never have to worry about your freight fudging up the finish of your truck's bed rails when you roll with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps. Like tailored suits of armor, these durable bed caps absorb the blows and are scratch-resistant to keep your paint free of scratches, nicks and gouges.
No matter what you throw at your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps–brick, bikes, or bark–they're built tough to stand up to the worst abuse. Each Stampede Rail Topz is made from premium ABS that's both durable and UV safe. Plus, they mount with automotive-grade adhesive, so you don't have to damage your truck bed in order to protect it.
Beyond their substantial strength, Rail Topz Bed Rail Caps also add a touch of style to your pickup. Not only do they come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed texture, but you can also custom paint them to match your finish. Best yet, Stampede backs your bed rail caps for trucks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin R (DURANT, OK) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — Dec 02, 2014 10:26 PM
The rails look good. Good fit I had to order a 2000 year model they sent me a 1999 Classic the 1st time and my truck was the new style 99. Plastic is a little thin but over good product.
Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps
- Ships Between 4/30 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?