- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Stop scratches, dents and nicks dead in their tracks with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps
- Custom sculpted for a form fit on your truck's bed
- Molded from super-tough, scratch-resistant, UV-safe ABS thermoplastic for lasting durability
- Available in your choice of a sleek smooth or stunning ribbed texture—both styles are paint ready
- Choose with or without stake pocket cutouts (most vehicles)
- Mounts securely with premium adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps are backed by an unbeatable limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're trucking tools to your shut-in brother-in-law's cabin or taking a load of lumber down to the jobsite, you never have to worry about your freight fudging up the finish of your truck's bed rails when you roll with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps. Like tailored suits of armor, these durable bed caps absorb the blows and are scratch-resistant to keep your paint free of scratches, nicks and gouges.
No matter what you throw at your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps–brick, bikes, or bark–they're built tough to stand up to the worst abuse. Each Stampede Rail Topz is made from premium ABS that's both durable and UV safe. Plus, they mount with automotive-grade adhesive, so you don't have to damage your truck bed in order to protect it.
Beyond their substantial strength, Rail Topz Bed Rail Caps also add a touch of style to your pickup. Not only do they come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed texture, but you can also custom paint them to match your finish. Best yet, Stampede backs your bed rail caps for trucks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carter W (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Sep 11, 2015 1:21 PM
I searched high and low for some rail caps for my 94' Ford F-150. Since it was a long bed, it made the search even harder. Auto Anything was the only website that specifically asked if I had a long bed, so when the rail caps arrived it was a picture perfect fit. Very Satisfied with the quality and no problems at all with the adhesive.
Reviewed by My J (Blaine, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2015 8:16 AM
My OEM bed caps to my 05 Silverado had begun to warp to the exposure to the sun. Just line up the stake holes for a near perfect fit. Only issue is they could be a tad wider so that it would cover the rubbing on the clear coat from the previous bed caps.
Reviewed by Gordon M (BELLEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Jul 04, 2015 7:10 AM
Customer service and quality was top notch as always. Perfect fit and sleek looking. I love the way they look, could not be happier.
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?