- Protect your tailgate from dents and dings with the Stampede Rail Topz Tailgate Cap
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck’s tailgate
- Perfect for keeping a new tailgate looking fresh or covering a battered old one
- Molded from super-tough, scratch-resistant, UV-safe ABS thermoplastic for lasting durability
- Resists cracking, warping and fading
- Matte-black finish looks great as is, also paintable to match your truck
- Installs easily with automotive-grade 3M double-sided tape
- Add the matching Stampede Rail Topz Bed Rail Caps for a complete look
- Your Stampede Rail Topz Tailgate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Stylize your truck's tailgate while you protect it from dents, dings and damage with a Stampede Rail Topz Tailgate Cap. Designed for a custom fit on your truck's tailgate, Stampede tailgate caps prevent damage to new tailgates or cover any existing eyesores. And, the clean look is sure to set your rig apart from the stampede of look-a-likes.
Custom molded from super-strong and scratch-resistant ABS plastic, Stampede truck tailgate caps resist cracking, warping and fading—no matter what the weather conditions. Plus, the smooth matte-black finish looks great as is, or, if you wanna match a custom look, it readily accepts automotive paint.
Installing your Stampede Rail Topz Tailgate Cap is a breeze, thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape—no drilling or cutting needed. And best yet, Stampede backs your Rail Topz Tailgate Caps with an industry-topz limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Rail Topz Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tina A (MOUNT MORRIS, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2013 4:02 PM
Was really pleased with this product. It fit well on the truck and was an easy installation. I would recommend this company to others any day. I even plan to buy some more things from you. Great job Autoanything!
Reviewed by Kris S (COLUMBUS, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2013 9:21 AM
I would not reccommend. The plastic is very thin and I think it is going to fall off or split the first time it gets hit by something. If you don't use the bed of your truck, it will work fine. It is not built for heavy use.
Ships Between 9/13 - 9/15
- What Do You Drive?