- Defend your pick-up’s vulnerable bed rails with quality Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might whack your truck bed rails
- Constructed from high-impact ABS plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Maintains your rig’s resale value by preventing scratches and damages
- Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Bed Caps are easy to install with no drilling required
- Your Wade Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your big rig boasts the strength of an ox doesn’t mean that it should look like a beaten-down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pick-up with the next heavy load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable truck bed rails with high-quality Wade Bed Caps.
Like a tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck’s box, guaranteeing a flawless fit. With this handy accessory, falling lumber, shifting boxes and anything else you cart around in your truck bed no longer bash your factory-fresh finish. These tough bed caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction, so you can bank on rust-free durability that lasts for the long haul. Plus, each Wade truck bed cap is made in the U.S.A. and is double-checked to ensure that it lives up to the company’s standards for high-quality production.
Besides top-notch protection, Wade Bed Caps provide your rugged ride with cutting-edge good looks and a sleek sense of style. They come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed finish—with or without stake pockets—so you can easily find the perfect match for your tough workhorse. You also don’t need to worry about a cumbersome set-up process — these bed caps feature easy installation with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling’s required. Each pair of Wade Bed Caps comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh T (ALTOONA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 11, 2016 8:48 PM
Fast Shipping as always with AA. Ordered these for my truck after I removed a hard tonneau cover and replaced it with a soft one. They fit great with a little extra two sided tape I had to add. My tonneau seems to seal better now than it did just against the metal. Quality product!
Reviewed by Gregory G (Wilmington, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2016 7:01 AM
The Wade series bed caps are everything you want in a bed rail! They are very reasonably-priced, easy to install, very high quality, look great, and will protect your truck bed rails for years! Excellent product!
Reviewed by Bret P (SAN PEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 02, 2016 8:09 PM
These caps really look good and are very durable. Installing them was easy, the hardest part was getting the adhesive from the old caps off.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/27
- What Do You Drive?