- Defend your pickup’s vulnerable payload with Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might otherwise whack your rails
- Constructed from high-impact plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Available in a smooth or ribbed finish, and with or without stake pockets
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your truck was made for hauling, and that's just what you'll do. But, just because it has the strength of an ox doesn't mean it should look like a beaten down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pickup with the next load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable rails with Wade Bed Caps.
Like a custom tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck's box. Falling lumber, shifting boxes and mishandled bricks that bump up against your high-impact plastic bed caps might make a loud noise, but they won't bash up your finish. Not only do Wade Truck Bed Caps keep your rig looking sharp, but they also help fight off rust that creeps in through scratches on unprotected rails.
Besides saving you from costly body damage, your Wade Bed Caps also save you time. Thanks to their simple, drill-free installation, you can get your new bed caps mounted in place in minutes. Plus, they come in your choice of smooth or ribbed finish and with or without stake pockets. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 100+ Wade Bed Caps customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ann H (Dallas, TX) — Tuesday at 3:36 AM
Great quality, easy to install. No hassle customer service and exchange policy when I ended up ordering the wrong size. Both items came within days of ordering; and I did not have a problem returning the oversized bed caps. A pleasant overall online purchase and exchange experience.
Wade Bed Caps
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?