- Defend your pick-up’s vulnerable bed rails with quality Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might whack your truck bed rails
- Constructed from high-impact ABS plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Maintains your rig’s resale value by preventing scratches and damages
- Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Bed Caps are easy to install with no drilling required
- Your Wade Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your big rig boasts the strength of an ox doesn’t mean that it should look like a beaten-down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pick-up with the next heavy load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable truck bed rails with high-quality Wade Bed Caps.
Like a tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck’s box, guaranteeing a flawless fit. With this handy accessory, falling lumber, shifting boxes and anything else you cart around in your truck bed no longer bash your factory-fresh finish. These tough bed caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction, so you can bank on rust-free durability that lasts for the long haul. Plus, each Wade truck bed cap is made in the U.S.A. and is double-checked to ensure that it lives up to the company’s standards for high-quality production.
Besides top-notch protection, Wade Bed Caps provide your rugged ride with cutting-edge good looks and a sleek sense of style. They come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed finish—with or without stake pockets—so you can easily find the perfect match for your tough workhorse. You also don’t need to worry about a cumbersome set-up process — these bed caps feature easy installation with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling’s required. Each pair of Wade Bed Caps comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
324 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jack p (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 8:48 PM
Brought these to replace another set of bed caps. The Wade caps are "great", perfect fit, look great and easy to install. The old cap ends would not stay taped down, cracked on the corners and caught on the tail gate. The Wade caps, taped down tight, allowed clearance for the bed liner and no tailgate interference. Great product, recommended to everyone.
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?