- Ward off scratches, dings and dents along your bulkhead with the Wade Front Bed Cap
- Custom crafted for a seamless fit on your pickup
- Absorbs the impact of falling freight, saving your vulnerable finish from harm
- Constructed from sturdy plastic for lasting durability
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive installation with no drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Front Bed Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If your truck were equipped with a deluxe force field like the Star Ship Enterprise, you could boldly tow where no one has towed before without worrying about scratching up your payload. While NASA has yet to invent an invisible shield, Wade has developed the next best thing: the Wade Front Bed Cap.
Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Wade Front Bed Cap is constructed in the USA from high-impact plastic to deliver a powerful line of defense along the bulkhead of your rig's box. Once in place, your new bed cap delivers serious protection against scuffs, knocks and dings that come from tumbling lumber, bouncing boxes and other shifting stuff.
Thanks to the simple 3M adhesive installation, you can mount your Wade Front Bed protector quickly and without drilling holes in your vehicle. Plus, Wade backs 'em with a Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Front Bed Cap Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by amber w (Dade City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 31, 2015 8:33 AM
Had to make some modifications to it in order for it to fit. And it still only fits ok. You will need a lot more double sided tape than what is provided. Thinking of taking it off and throwing away
Reviewed by Bob W (LA VERKIN, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 11, 2015 8:58 PM
the adhesive on this item after application has not cured properly and is allowing cap to rise up. I'm going to need to apply additional adhesive to secure this item.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?