- Ward off scratches, dings and dents along your bulkhead with the Wade Front Bed Cap
- Custom crafted for a seamless fit on your pickup
- Absorbs the impact of falling freight, saving your vulnerable finish from harm
- Constructed from sturdy plastic for lasting durability
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive installation with no drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Front Bed Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If your truck were equipped with a deluxe force field like the Star Ship Enterprise, you could boldly tow where no one has towed before without worrying about scratching up your payload. While NASA has yet to invent an invisible shield, Wade has developed the next best thing: the Wade Front Bed Cap.
Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Wade Front Bed Cap is constructed in the USA from high-impact plastic to deliver a powerful line of defense along the bulkhead of your rig's box. Once in place, your new bed cap delivers serious protection against scuffs, knocks and dings that come from tumbling lumber, bouncing boxes and other shifting stuff.
Thanks to the simple 3M adhesive installation, you can mount your Wade Front Bed protector quickly and without drilling holes in your vehicle. Plus, Wade backs 'em with a Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Front Bed Cap Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim S (IONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2016 4:51 PM
Front end bed cap went on in just a minute or two. Fit nice and snug, simply clean the bed rail with the provided wipes wipe it down with a clean dry cloth and peal the tape off the two sided tape that is already on the bed cap and press in place. That easy. Bought it to even the bed rail with the side rails when I put my topper on. Looks good, good quality
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?