- Defend the rear end of your rig with the Wade Tailgate Cap
- Custom sized for a seamless fit on your pickup’s cargo hatch
- Blocks tumbling freight from scratching, gouging and marring your finish
- Built to last from high-impact plastic
- Available in a smooth or ribbed finish to match your other Wade Bed Caps
- Simple, no-drill install with truck-rated 3M adhesive
- Made in the USA
- Your Wade Tailgate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The rear hatch of your rig sees a lot of action. It's where you prop your oversized 2x4s when you're working on a construction project, your gritty surfboard when you're heading back from a hang-ten session and your mother-in-law's couch when you're moving her two states over. If you want to keep the back of your box looking factory fresh, you need a Wade Tailgate Cap.
Like a heavy-duty shield deflecting knocks, bumps and scrapes, your Wade Tailgate Cap absorbs the damage-causing blows so that your finish stays in pristine shape. And, it's built tough for the task. All Wade Tailgate Caps are constructed from impact-resistant plastic that's custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your tailgate.
Protection is the name of the Wade Pickup Tailgate Cap game, so it makes sense that you don't have to cut, drill or tweak your tailgate to install it. Your one-piece cap comes with 3M adhesive strips that stick securely to your truck. And, you can pick between a smooth or ribbed finish to match your other Wade Bed Caps. It's made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Tailgate Caps Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (Madison, AL) — May 22, 2014 1:55 PM
This cap looks great on my truck. After reading the other reviews, someone complained that it was just a piece of plastic. Well yes it is. but what were they expecting. But I expect that someone in the construction business probably would be looking for something more heavy duty. I'm just a weekend warrior and expect it will fill my needs and protect my truck just fine.
Reviewed by KIM H (REEDLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Apr 23, 2014 8:25 AM
Bought this for my husband. Wonderful item, fits great, easy to apply, matches the bed liner. Will purchase other items from you. Thanks
Wade Tailgate Caps
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wade truck bed rails
- best tailgate cap to resist dents
- 2002 chevy gmc chorme bed caps
- heavy duty tailgate protector diamond plate
- chevy truck caps
- dodge bed caps
- wade tailgate cap gmc stepside
- bed rails for chevy silverado
- dodge ram tailgate cover
- ford tailgate protector
- running boards california
- accesories for f-150 ford pick up
- wood appliques for cars