- The Surco OSI Conversion Bar adds a top bar to full-suspension, girls' and BMX bikes, among others
- Plastic-coated ends prevent damage to your bike's paint
- Conversion bar goes on easily, removes quickly for riding
- Made in USA
- Your Surco OSI Conversion Bar is backed by a 90-day warranty
Carry your BMX, Girls' or other non-standard bike on your bike rack the right way. The Surco OSI Conversion Bar outfits any bike with a screw-on top tube for level loading with the rest of your bikes. The OSI Conversion bar has plastic-coated ends that won't scratch your bike's paint. When you're ready to go, just unscrew the bar and ride off.
Surco Conversion Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hal R. M (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Nov 30, 2011 5:47 AM
Had a Saris conversion bar, however after 2 1,000 mile trips the Saris bar sprung at the lock and on a short trip the bar opened and the bike dropped to the road. The Surco bar must have a bolt removed, however once installed you know your bike will stay on the rack. I did add lock washers at the wing nuts, should be provided from manufacture.
Reviewed by Harry Y (Bloomsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero — Jun 20, 2006 5:28 AM
Although no instructions were included it was quite obvious how to install. My wife was thrilled with it. I became Internet hero of the day!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16