- The Surco Eliminator Anti-Sway Bracket prevents rattling noise between the rack and the hitch
- Bracket clamps down around the rack and hitch for a more stable ride
- The Eliminator works with any hitch-mounted rack designed for a 2" receiver
- Made of steel and protected by a rust-resistant powder coated black finish
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Eliminator Anti-Sway Bracket is backed by a 90-day warranty
End rattling noise and provide a steadier ride for your hitch-mounted gear with the Surco Eliminator Anti-Sway Bracket. Designed to fit any hitch mount rack using a 2" receiver, The Eliminator clamps down on your rack and hitch for a wiggle-free ride.
Surco Eliminator Anti-Sway Bracket Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl W (Oro Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 03, 2009 8:39 PM
This bracket installed very quickly with minor adjustments to the receiver hitch. Definitely worth $55!
Reviewed by Brian Z (Chapman, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Edge — Nov 11, 2008 8:44 PM
Although I have only used it for a very short trip to help stabalize a cargo carrier, it worked very well. It fits each hitch differently. It fits one of my hitches much better than the other. Tightning all the set screws and lock nuts is kind of a pain, but nessesary for it to work as designed. Thats the biggest downfall of this product, overall a good product, better than others I have seen.
Reviewed by Roland M (Haltom City, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 19, 2006 9:52 AM
I wish I had thought of this. Mounted easily with just minor fitting and the replacement of a few of the set screws mainly due to irregularities in the hitch where it mounted. I tend to be a perfectionist so it took me a bit longer to install; but it could be on and set in a matter of minutes. Product works well on what ever you use your hitch for from trailers to racks, steps, load platforms and even empty hitches; stops all rattles and sway. It's a keeper!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17