- Surco OSI Slide Over Bike Rack transports up to 4 bikes without blocking your trailer ball
- Hitch mount bike rack fits over any Class III drawbar with a 2" receiver
- The Slide Over Bike Rack grips your bikes between a non-scratch padded channel and secure steel top plate
- Bike rack available in 3 and 4-bike capacity models
- The OSI Slide Over Bike Rack features heavy-duty steel construction with rust-resistant powder coated black finish
- Requires a drawbar or ball mount at least 5" long
- Made in USA
- Your Surco OSI Slide Over Bike Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
Take up to four bikes and a trailer with you the easy way-with Surco's OSI Slide Over Bike Rack. This strong trailer hitch bike rack mounts quickly to any 2" drawbar, leaving your trailer ball free. The Surco OSI Slide Over Bike Rack is made of steel and protected by a rust-resistant powder coated black finish.
The Surco Slide Over Rack secures your bikes in a padded, non-scratch channel with a locking top plate. Slide Over Rack available in 3 and 4 bike capacity models. Perfect for the frequent tower!
- All OSI racks are compatible. OSI racks will not accommodate non-OSI racks and components.
Surco OSI Receiver Slide Over Bike Rack Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron C (BUENA VISTA, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — May 13, 2014 8:22 AM
I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase of the Slide Over Bike Rack. It arrived well packaged in a timely manner and was well priced. It's exactly what I expected, sturdy, well designed and easy to install and use. Best of all, it allows me to carry bikes and STILL retain my pop up camper receiver for my other rack! Yes, I needed to buy a longer ball mount, but I anticipated that. I also purchased a locking pin for the hitch, so everything is secure.
Reviewed by Frank O (BARRINGTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class — Jun 16, 2013 1:51 PM
Right what I expected. One thing to look out for, you will need at least 2.5 inches of clearance to install on your receiver.
Reviewed by james n (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Sep 12, 2008 8:56 AM
There needs to be an enlargement so that this will fit 2" tow bars, it fit's too tight without the adjusting screw. The opening needs to be 2.5" for it to work better. I have to file down the metal to fit my tow bar.
Reviewed by steven w (Stockbridge, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Xterra — Apr 15, 2008 7:12 AM
Well made, easy to install, does the job, and is very competitively priced. I'd recommend getting the sway-bar, as it does tend to sway, but only in a very minor way. I can definitely recommend this rack.
Reviewed by BRUCE H (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 25, 2008 6:18 AM
The carrier would not slide onto my towing bar without grinding the square corners off the towing bar. Not a huge process but why must the carrier have round corners inside the slide-over? Also the two nuts under the screw tighteners need to be loosened about 1/2 inch to make the top plate easier to remove. I haven't put 4 bikes on mine yet but it will be crowded. It also moves back and forth a lot when driving. Perhaps the accessory to tighten the towing bar will help.
Surco OSI Receiver Slide Over Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24