- The Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount 3-Bike Rack uses a strong mounting plate to attach to most spare tires
- Bike rack holds up to 3 bikes
- OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack grips your bikes between a non-scratch padded channel and secure steel top plate
- The spare tire bike rack has rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Made in USA
- Your Surco OSI Spare Tire 3-Bike Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
Make great use of otherwise dead space on the back of your ride! The Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack uses a heavy-duty mounting plate to attach to most rear-mounted spare tires. Surco's scratch-free gripper channels and steel top plate secure your bikes for a stable ride. The OSI Spare Tire Bike Rack is easy to load or unload.
Your OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack is made of heavy-duty steel with a rust-resistant black powder coating.
- All OSI racks are compatible. OSI racks will not accommodate non-OSI racks and components.
Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount 3 Bike Rack Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melissa S (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda CR-V — Apr 24, 2013 9:52 PM
So far so good! I just wish it collapsed when I was not using it, so it would not stick out so much.
Reviewed by Phil R (Boulder, CO) — Jun 15, 2011 11:21 AM
I have been extremely pleased with this bike rack. It is a very solid unit and hold the bikes very steady while driving. Only comes with one Key though.
Reviewed by Brian k (Big Rock, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 09, 2011 8:34 PM
Only issue I found was I have 31 inch tires on my 94 jeep wrangler so I have to buy an extender. Other than that its the best bike rack I seen or used.
Reviewed by DAVID C (Cloverdale, OR) — Sep 08, 2009 7:27 AM
I feel that the actual bike rack is very good. The problem that I have is that only one key was sent with it. When I tried to have the key copied at both at a well equiped hardware store and by a lock smith they were unable to locate a blank that would match up. This is frustrating for me. I suggest that you send at least two keys with these bike racks. Thanks, David
Reviewed by david r (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CRV — Oct 17, 2007 7:18 AM
I have been looking for a tire mounted bicyle rack for for a few months. After carefully researching possibilities, I decided on Surco OSI. Other mounts were less expensive but I made quality & safety my priority. I purchased the 3-bike rack because it appeared a bit "tight" to hold two trail bicycles. It is serving us well. The mounting bracket was not a perfect fit for our Honda CRV but it did mount firm and secure.
Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount 3 Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29