- The Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount 3-Bike Rack uses a strong mounting plate to attach to most spare tires
- Bike rack holds up to 3 bikes
- OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack grips your bikes between a non-scratch padded channel and secure steel top plate
- The spare tire bike rack has rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Made in USA
- Your Surco OSI Spare Tire 3-Bike Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
Make great use of otherwise dead space on the back of your ride! The Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack uses a heavy-duty mounting plate to attach to most rear-mounted spare tires. Surco's scratch-free gripper channels and steel top plate secure your bikes for a stable ride. The OSI Spare Tire Bike Rack is easy to load or unload.
Your OSI Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack is made of heavy-duty steel with a rust-resistant black powder coating.
- All OSI racks are compatible. OSI racks will not accommodate non-OSI racks and components.
Surco OSI Spare Tire Mount 3 Bike Rack Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rodney r (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Mar 08, 2016 8:20 PM
Mounted on my 2003 Jeep Liberty. Clean look, solid mount, zero movement for the bikes installed. Still able to open rear door to access inside jeep. Very happy with this purchase
Reviewed by Mark G (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 17, 2015 3:36 AM
The mount seems well made. It now comes with 2 keys for the bike lock and can be locked to vehicle with your own lock. Mounting was easy except putting the spare back on. My spare is 245/65/R17. There is a flat plate that rests on the top of the tire it would have been good to have one on the bottom as well. Does seem like a lot of weight, my bikes are mountain type. Only time will tell!
Reviewed by Melissa S (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda CR-V — Apr 24, 2013 9:52 PM
So far so good! I just wish it collapsed when I was not using it, so it would not stick out so much.
Reviewed by Phil R (Boulder, CO) — Jun 15, 2011 11:21 AM
I have been extremely pleased with this bike rack. It is a very solid unit and hold the bikes very steady while driving. Only comes with one Key though.
Reviewed by Brian k (Big Rock, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 09, 2011 8:34 PM
Only issue I found was I have 31 inch tires on my 94 jeep wrangler so I have to buy an extender. Other than that its the best bike rack I seen or used.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06