- The Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack safely cradles up to 3 of your bikes for transportation
- Bike channels are lined with soft Kraton cushioned vinyl to protect paint and hold your bike steady
- Installs easily on ball mount or 2" receivers
- Swagman Original Bike Rack ships in one piece—no assembly required
- The Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Swagman Original 3 Bike Racks are Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Install quickly, load-up easily and carry your bikes securely with the Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack. This trailer hitch bike rack attaches easily to ball mounts or 2" receivers with no extra assembly required. Made of rugged steel, the Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack is powder-coated with a smooth, rust-resistant black finish.
Designed with easy loading in mind, the Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack has generous space between the 3 bike channels. Your bikes rest in soft, v-shaped cradles lined with Kraton cushioned vinyl to protect paint. The Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack secures your bikes in place with a steel top plate and tension knobs.
The Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack is non-folding and ships completely assembled for your convenience. Plus, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman 3-Bike Original Rack to the ground
Swagman Original 3 Bike Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian P (WASHINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2014 4:56 AM
I am very happy with Bike Rack except for a few minor things. It would have been nice in the directions if they would have told you what size socket head you need to tighten the hitch pin. Also, the rack does have the ability to put a pad lock on it to secure your bikes but they should have drilled one more additional hole to enable the rack to be secured by two pad locks. Otherwise, so far so good - comparing the price of this rack to others out there - I think it is a good deal.
Reviewed by Hosea G (Saint Louis, MO) — Jun 14, 2013 9:15 PM
Good quality. Easy install on SUV with built-in bumper hitch. Must be torqued down tightly to prevent bounce. Would recommend use of straps to keep steady. Otherwise great rack.
Reviewed by Frank R (REMUS, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2012 3:35 AM
I researched bike racks online. Then researched suppliers. I read the specs and price of the Swagman and did not figure I'd find a similar product with the same qualities. Only thing left to do was find a supplier. I discovered AutoEverything had the best price. I ordered it and it arrived right on schedule. The quality is simply outstanding and AutoEverything does all and more that it says it will do. They are my new GoTo Guys.
Reviewed by John J (Baytown, TX) — Dec 01, 2011 6:23 AM
Although the bike rack is excellent, it is a little on the heavy side. If if were made of a lighter weight metal it would make it easier to install and uninstall.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30