- The Swagman Slide Over 3-Bike Rack safely cradles up to 3 of your bikes for transportation
- Installs easily around Class III drawbars
- Swagman Receiver Slide Over 3-Bike Rack won't block your trailer hitch - the perfect bike rack for the frequent tower
- Bike channels are lined with soft Kraton gripper vinyl to protect paint and hold your bike steady
- The Swagman Receiver Slide Over 3- Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman Slide Over 3-Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Head out for the weekend with all of your favorite toys in tow. The Swagman Slide Over Bike Rack holds up to 3 bikes without blocking your hitch - so you can bring your jet ski, boat or trailer along for the ride. Your bikes are cradled in soft V-shaped channels and secured by a padded top plate that won't damage your paint.
The Swagman Slide Over 3-Bike Rack mounts easily around any Class III drawbar. Your Swagman Bike Rack is made of rugged steel and protected by a rust-resistant powder coated black finish.
The Swagman Slide Over is the perfect trailer hitch bike rack for the frequent tower!
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman Slide Over 3-Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman Receiver Slide Over 3 Bike Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Union Springs, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Jul 17, 2013 7:33 AM
It works perfectly for what I needed, and that is something to carry bikes while towing a camper. I do take the front tire off the bike on the outermost slot to ensure better clearance when making turns.
Reviewed by Mike O (Streamwood, IL) — May 29, 2008 6:23 PM
This is a great slide over type bike rack, but it gets in the way when I want to open my tailgate, I wish it would also tilt down like the others that are not slide over type.
Reviewed by DANNY U (Moore, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 — Jul 21, 2007 7:39 AM
This is a great bike rack for the $. I needed a rack that I could carry our bikes and still pull our pop-up camper. Better than I expected, good quality and easy to use. Note: You will need a long drawbar (10") to install the bike rack.
Swagman Receiver Slide Over 3 Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06