- The Swagman XP Bike Rack accommodates a variety of bike sizes, shapes and styles
- Hitch-mount bike rack available in 3, 4 or 5 bike models
- Swagman XP Bike Rack uses Kraton soft vinyl cradles that protect paint and prevent movement during transportation
- Cradles hold up to a 2" frame diameter, adjust side to side for ground clearance and lock for security
- The Swagman XP Bike Rack folds down for access to the rear of your vehicle
- Hitch mount bike rack fits standard ball mounts and 1¼" or 2" receivers
- The Swagman XP Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XP Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take the worry out of carrying your valuable bikes. The Swagman XP Bike Rack holds up to 5 bikes in adjustable cradles designed for convenience, easy loading and security.
Your bikes rest in Kraton vinyl channels that are both grooved to prevent slipping and soft to protect paint. The Swagman XP holds your bikes in place with quick release knobs that lock to prevent theft. The padded cradles hold up to a 2" frame and adjust to level your bike for maximum ground clearance.
The Swagman XP Bike Rack is made of steel and protected by a rust-resistant vinyl coating. The entire rack folds down for access to the back of your vehicle. The XP Bike Rack is available in 3, 4 and 5 bike models. This bike rack mounts easily to standard trailer balls and 1¼" or 2" receivers.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XP Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XP Bike Rack Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephanie H (Chicago, IL) — Jul 11, 2011 10:23 AM
Having some problems with getting the bike portion of the holders tight enough to prevent it from swiveling with a bike on it. Tightening the brackets digs into the bar and is causing permanent damage, so I will not be able to move them after they are spaced and situated. OK rack for the price. I will know what to look for when I am ready to upgrade to a permanent bike rack.
Reviewed by Stephen P (Glen Ellyn, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sequoia — Jun 02, 2010 4:43 AM
Works well nice construction, like the adjustable top-tube holders especially for woman's bike's
Reviewed by Manolo C (Issaquah, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura RDX — Mar 28, 2010 8:43 AM
I ordered a 2" receiver piece for my 2" hitch. My order came with a 1.5" receiver piece with a 2-piece screwed-on removable adapter enlarging it to something more like a 1.75". Once installed since the fitting is loose, the rack rocks left-right up-down and unsteady. I am exploring 2 options: 1) autoanything please contact the manufacturer and send me a 1-piece 2" receiver piece for my 2" receiver hitch. 2) return the order.
Reviewed by Tonya L (Albany, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Oct 12, 2009 4:32 PM
I thought it would fit on our Jeep with the spare tire, but it does not. I am going to see if there is some sort of extension we can get without having to take the spare tire off.
Reviewed by Hal R. M (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — May 27, 2009 6:12 AM
Like the adjustability of the individual brackets and works well on women's bikes without using a frame adapter. Heavy duty construction, well make. Like the locking knob and the ability to install it on any bracket.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26