- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack teams secure cycle hauling with full cargo area access
- Folds down in a jiff for loading and unloading the rear of your vehicle without having to dismount your bikes
- Available for 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receiver
- Features classic Thule cradles that secure your frame and take it easy on your paint
- 2-bike (Thule 958) and 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) racks available
- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure transportation
- Includes all hardware and components for assembly and mounting in 1 hour or less
- Made proudly in the USA
- Your Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack makes loading up for adventure easy. So easy, in fact, it folds down for complete access of your rear cargo area without having to dismount your bikes or the rack.
Strap up to 4 bikes into the Parkway's classic cradles. They're padded to protect your paintjob from knicks and scratches while you motor down to the trailhead. When you need to get at that cooler, gear bag or (more likely) first aid kit, just pull the pin to fold the Parkway down.
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack mounts right to 1 1/4" or 2" receivers. You can pick from either the 2-bike (Thule 958) or 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) rack. Thule includes a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure travels. All hardware is included for quick assembly. What's more, Thule builds your Parkway Bike Rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Parkway Bike Rack Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex P (New Castle, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Aug 14, 2014 5:37 AM
Good value for the money. Only con is the bolt sizes needed to assemble and attach to hitch. They are three different sizes, requiring three sockets. One size fits all three would have been better.
Reviewed by Randall N (RANDOLPH, NH) — Aug 07, 2014 8:43 AM
Easy installation and the usual quality Thule product. Seems pretty stable with 2 heavier old bikes. Main thing is it swings down far enough so I can still drop my pickup truck rear gate flat.
Reviewed by Beau S (BUENA PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Aug 03, 2014 10:29 AM
Great bike rack, for a great price. Pretty easy to install, seems to be very heavy duty. And it holds our two bike cruisers well.
Reviewed by Joachim K (Morganton, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 GMC Sonoma — Jun 12, 2014 5:49 AM
I bought an aged truck to take on dirt roads with dog and my mountain bike. However, I did not want to throw my bike on top of the dog, so I looked for a sturdy hitch rack. This one is perfect! The only thing: the bolt to attach tit to the hitch should be secured with a pin rather than a locking washer.
Thule Parkway Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.