- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack teams secure cycle hauling with full cargo area access
- Folds down in a jiff for loading and unloading the rear of your vehicle without having to dismount your bikes
- Available for 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receiver
- Features classic Thule cradles that secure your frame and take it easy on your paint
- 2-bike (Thule 958) and 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) racks available
- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure transportation
- Includes all hardware and components for assembly and mounting in 1 hour or less
- Made proudly in the USA
- Your Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack makes loading up for adventure easy. So easy, in fact, it folds down for complete access of your rear cargo area without having to dismount your bikes or the rack.
Strap up to 4 bikes into the Parkway's classic cradles. They're padded to protect your paintjob from knicks and scratches while you motor down to the trailhead. When you need to get at that cooler, gear bag or (more likely) first aid kit, just pull the pin to fold the Parkway down.
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack mounts right to 1 1/4" or 2" receivers. You can pick from either the 2-bike (Thule 958) or 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) rack. Thule includes a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure travels. All hardware is included for quick assembly. What's more, Thule builds your Parkway Bike Rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Parkway Bike Rack Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by HAROLD K (FAIRVIEW, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Venza — Jun 22, 2017 3:26 PM
I was looking for a four bike carrier that had a dedicated 2 inch attachment to the receiver. The thule carrier fit the bill. I came virtually assembled and is sturdy and well-made. If you need to fall down the carrier arms, purchase the additional Thule locking pin.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/24