- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack teams secure cycle hauling with full cargo area access
- Folds down in a jiff for loading and unloading the rear of your vehicle without having to dismount your bikes
- Available for 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receiver
- Features classic Thule cradles that secure your frame and take it easy on your paint
- 2-bike (Thule 958) and 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) racks available
- The Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure transportation
- Includes all hardware and components for assembly and mounting in 1 hour or less
- Made proudly in the USA
- Your Thule Parkway Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack makes loading up for adventure easy. So easy, in fact, it folds down for complete access of your rear cargo area without having to dismount your bikes or the rack.
Strap up to 4 bikes into the Parkway's classic cradles. They're padded to protect your paintjob from knicks and scratches while you motor down to the trailhead. When you need to get at that cooler, gear bag or (more likely) first aid kit, just pull the pin to fold the Parkway down.
The Thule Parkway Bike Rack mounts right to 1 1/4" or 2" receivers. You can pick from either the 2-bike (Thule 958) or 4-bike (Thule 957 and Thule 956) rack. Thule includes a ratcheting tie-down strap for more secure travels. All hardware is included for quick assembly. What's more, Thule builds your Parkway Bike Rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Parkway Bike Rack Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike F (LEXINGTON PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Pilot — Sep 01, 2016 5:37 PM
Was looking for a sturdy high quality rack that wasn't ultra expensive or had too many moving parts- wanted basic and easy to use. Also wanted a direct 2" connection without any adapters. The Parkway satisfied all my needs.
Reviewed by Barry J (Greenville, SC) — Sep 27, 2015 6:54 PM
We have made great use of the bike rack. The ability to lower the rack to access the cargo area is a must have feature.
Reviewed by Jackie H (West Hartford, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Jul 10, 2015 8:02 AM
I will never NOT have this bikerack by Thule on my car. In February, a big Navigator traveling high speed rear-ended me in my little Jeep liberty. Because of this bike rack, my car was NOT DAMAGED, and my injuries were minimized. The Navigator sustained heavy front end damage. My bike rack saved me and my car. I just replaced the damaged bikerack with a new one. My only complaint is that the bar that holds the four bikes sticks straight out. I will have to buy a pivot bolt so that the bar will lay flat when not holding my bikes. Thule should just include that bolt in the package. The bolt will only cost $5.00 but they should still include it. Excellent bike rack. Easy assembly! Holds four bikes comfortably.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27