- The Thule Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack quickly turns your pickup into a steady bike hauler
- High-quality aluminum construction lasts through all of your adventures
- The Thule Bed Rider Bike Rack employs a telescoping bar design that can be mounted and removed in a jiff
- Lauded by Adventure Cyclist as "...so easy to install and use, it's downright silly"
- Thule Bed Rider Bike Racks come with 2 Thule Low-Rider fork blocks for loading-up your bikes fast
- Includes a secure Thule keyed lock cylinder to help keep your Bed Rider Bike Rack where it belongs
- The Thule Bed Rider Bike Rack requires no cutting, drilling or other hassles to install
- All hardware and components included
- Quality built in the USA
- Your Thule Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
With Thule's Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack ready to take transporting 2-wheelers to another level, there's no reason to toss your bikes in a damage-prone pile in the back of your pickup.
Thanks to yet another ingenious Thule design, the Bed Rider Bike Rack hauls your cycles upright and out of the tangled mess that bends and breaks spokes. Just pop off the front tire, drop the forks into one of the two Thule Low-Rider blocks and lock it down. It's that easy.
Speaking of easy, the Thule Bed Rider Bike Rack practically defines quick installation. Adjust the telescoping bar to size, clamp down the fork blocks and slide in the secure locking cylinder. It's equally easy to remove for full use of your payload for hauling bigger stuff.
Thule builds the Bed Rider in the USA from tough aluminum that survives any situation. In fact, Thule stands behind your Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William S (Westford, MA) — Apr 29, 2013 10:25 AM
This is a good basic bike rack for a truck bed. Some assembly required, nothing too difficult. Bikes ride securely and rack is equipped to lock bikes on rack. The only problem I had was with a missing part on the rack bar. Have to deal directly with Thule for replacement parts. As long as you are patient and follow their procedure for replacement parts you should not have any problems. Had no problems at all with AutoAnything, they were great through the whole order and delivery process.
Reviewed by Dennis A (Lynnwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 29, 2012 2:53 PM
The great thing about this bike rack is you can just mount it in place without any hardware to screw or bolt to your truck bed.
Reviewed by yolanda c (san antonio, TX) — Apr 16, 2012 10:12 PM
This has been the best investment for the safety of my bikes and I have not regretted the purchase one bit! This rack was pretty easy to install (youtube video also came in handy), very sturdy (my bikes don't move at all in "lock down"), and most importantly safe from potential "bike nappers". This rack has been the envy of all my fellow bike riders and the cost at autoanything was the best all around hands down! I compared shopped this rack versus buying the locks by themselves, but with the free shipping, discounts, no tax, etc. this was definitley the best deal for me :-)
Thule Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule hitch mount bike rack
- thule parkway
- thule spare tire bike rack reviews
- thule 982 frame adapter
- floor mats for lexus
- jeep bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- sienna floor mats
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- fj cruiser spare tire bike rack
- auto brush guard
- truck rearview mirrors
- trunk covers for suvs