- The Allen Locking Hitch Pin for Allen Racks stands guard against would-be thieves
- Fits hitch-mounted Allen Racks for 2" receivers only
- The Allen Locking Hitch Pin features a stainless steel pin with an all-brass lock drum and casing
- Works to steady the rack inside the receiver, eliminating wobbling
- Allen Locking Hitch Pins are equipped with an internal O-ring and water-tight cap to protect the lock
- Includes 3 keys
- Your Allen Locking Hitch Pin for Allen Racks is covered by Allen's Lifetime Warranty
When a rack is coveted for its performance and longevity like your Allen hitch-mounted bike rack is, it's bound to be a target of thieves. Sure, it's somewhat flattering. But it's also maddening. Turn to Allen's Locking Hitch Pin for Allen Racks to get some peace of mind.
This Allen Locking Hitch Pin is custom-designed for Allen racks that fit 2" receivers. Its anti-theft defense is bolstered by a stainless steel pin, plus a lock mechanism with deterrent brass internals and casings. The lock is sealed and capped to prevent water damage. Allen includes 3 keys with the Locking Hitch Pin, too.
No assembly is required, and the Allen Locking Hitch Pin replaces your current one in mere seconds. Plus, Allen stands behind your Locking Hitch Pin with a Lifetime Warranty. It's a valuable addition to your Allen Bike Rack, if only to ensure that your rack remains yours.
Allen Racks Locking Hitch Pin (for Allen Bike Racks) Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (Seabrook, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Feb 14, 2013 8:09 AM
Its alright,but to bolt it on and lock it is nuts .If you design it right,you would have only had to lock it.The lock is not the best either.
Reviewed by Stephanie H (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Jan 06, 2009 11:13 AM
I only have used it once because the weather has changed and less condusive to bike riding however, I thought it worked well. I would put the nut on if I was going to travel far to stop some of the movement.
Reviewed by JUAN P (Yuba City, CA) — May 24, 2008 8:56 AM
I get this pin to my Allen rack,over all is a ggod pin,neccesary to avoid that somebody can steal your rack..however the price is not fair and the quality os the keys is not the same as the pin,those are too fragile.instead,the pin is good and for now I'm fine.Could be better...
Reviewed by Richard D (Debary, FL) — May 17, 2008 4:39 PM
I was expecting a lockable pin that I could slip in, lock and be done with. I was not expecting to have to get on my knees every time I wanted to install, or remove the bike rack with a set of wrenches and ratchets to tighten a lock nut and them place a lockable end on the bolt. Although it is secure, it is a pain in the ____
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- allen deluxe 3-bike hitch mount rack
- bicycle covers waterproof
- allen bike racks deluxe 4-bike trunk carrier
- spare tire,4 bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- lexus trunk mat
- dodge challenger floor mats
- jeep wrangler 4 bike rack
- toyota highlander bike rack
- air cold intake system
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- rubber suv floor mats