- Makes carrying all types of bikes a breeze
- Works with nearly all rear and hitch mounted bike carriers
- Adjustable bar works with all sizes of bikes
- Allows you to mount all bicycle frame types the same way you mount standard frame
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
Cart around all of your bikes with the CURT Bike Beam. Children's bikes, y-bikes and other non-standard frames can pose a problem for your bike rack. With the adjustable CURT Bike Beam you can easily bring along all kinds of two-wheeled peddlers and it works with nearly all rear and hitch mounted carriers to haul your bikes safely and securely.
The CURT Bike Beam adjusts to fit between the seat post and handle bar area of the bike so that it can fit on your rack the same way a standard frame would. It's made from high-quality materials that you can depend on and backed by a 1-year warranty.
CURT Bike Beam Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Les K (honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 5 — Jun 23, 2014 8:45 PM
They sent a cheaper version hard to deal with. Both locking gates unlock during use. Its rubber coating rubs off. The smaller loop is too small for seat post. Nearly useless because it is unsecure.
Reviewed by Ernest S (Mims, FL) — Aug 22, 2010 10:14 AM
No complicated stuff here. Push in the pin and the claw opens, then snap it shut around the bike seat/handlebar post. Worked fine for me.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/07